User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
02/10/16 20:30 A AU MFG PMI con: n/a pre: 46.9
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
Today is risk on due to DB's settled
HK Kwun 03:16 GMT 10/01/2016
Sell Gold
Entry: 1322 Target: Stop: 1332

Money is harvest time

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading john bland 01:05 GMT 10/01/2016  - My Profile
China PMIs September 2016

China NBS PMI
NBS: 50.4 vs. 50.4 exp vs. 50.4 prev.

TTN: Live News Special Offer

China NBS PMI remains at "50" boom or Bust line.

Dont Mess With Financial Market Confidence
dc CB 23:14 GMT 09/30/2016
PS: Real or Sold as Real

Internet Control Transfered Oct 1 The 1st Amendment Dies

dc CB 23:10 GMT 09/30/2016
Dateline Oct 5, 2016

Angela Merkle, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Mario Draggi, Janet Yellen, Barrack Obama, plus high ranking officials of a number if Italian and Spanish Banks have charged that Short Sellers who are using the Internet to spread specious rumors about the solvency of these critical national banks...whose only goal is to cause CHAOS among the populous and PROFIT from their LIES.

Any Internet site that spreads these FALSE RUMORS will be shut down and those involved will be prosecuted under the strick laws......as terrorists.

dc CB 22:46 GMT 09/30/2016

funny that John M. Bland, MBA and his partner Jay Meisler think that this will not effect their enterprise.

as long as we keep it "financial" we be safe

good w/e

dc CB 22:27 GMT 09/30/2016
hahahhaha

the DOJ watchword: Don't Mess With the Election of HRC

Homer Simpson sez: D'OH...why din't the DOJ charge ANY of them???

DO(h)J

dc CB 22:23 GMT 09/30/2016
Source
worth bookmarking...Michael Krieger

Liberty Blizkrieg

GVI Forex Blog 22:20 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile

John M. Bland, MBA

Justice Department Fine
What appears to have been a retaliatory political decision by the U.S. Justice Department when it proposed a USD14 bn fine against German Banking giant Deutsche Bank  (DB) for activities in the mortgage-backed markets almost ten years ago has run the risk of triggering a global financial crisis. The fine would require the bank to raise additional capital, when it already is in a weakened state. Part of the problem is recent regulations which stand in the way of the German government bailing out the institution, but where there is a will there is a way. There is no way the Merkel government can stand by and let its biggest bank fail, but it is keeping the pressure on DB to resolve this problem on its own. Undoubtedly, there is intense behind the scenes diplomatic pressure on the Obama Administration now to rein in the Justice Department to undo what clearly has been an ill-considered overreach...

Don't Mess With Financial Market Confidence

dc CB 22:05 GMT 09/30/2016
Image and quote recalled - of the week.

That’s the real issue this time,” he said. “Beating Nixon. It’s hard to even guess how much damage those bastards will do if they get in for another four years.”

The argument was familiar, I had even made it myself, here and there, but I was beginning to sense something very depressing about it. How many more of these goddamn elections are we going to have to write off as lame, but “regrettably necessary” holding actions? And how many more of these stinking double-downer sideshows will we have to go through before we can get ourselves straight enough to put together some kind of national election that will give me and the at least 20 million people I tend to agree with a chance to vote for something, instead of always being faced with that old familiar choice between the lesser of two evils?

Now with another one of these big bogus showdowns looming down on us, I can already pick up the stench of another bummer. I understand, along with a lot of other people, that the big thing this year is Beating Nixon. But that was also the big thing, as I recall, twelve years ago in 1960 – and as far as I can tell, we’ve gone from bad to worse to rotten since then, and the outlook is for more of the same.

—Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail ’72

Hunter Thompson RIP - Old School Journalism

dc CB 21:15 GMT 09/30/2016
tweet from that guy who asked Yellen the "wrong" question and lost his job at the WSJ

Pedreoda Costa on Wells Fargo

dc CB 21:02 GMT 09/30/2016
Alt Right(wing) Media?? Indeed.

Hillary Clinton: if I am elected I will takeout The Breitbart website.

take a listen to what scares them.

Brunell Donald-Kyei: If Journalists Only Told One Side of the Story During Slavery, ‘Black People Would Still Be Slaves’

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database
GVI Forex Blog 19:49 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile

Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database

Commitment Of Traders Report
GVI Trading john bland 19:45 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile

Commitment of Trader Report Charts Trader Positions: EUR, JPY, CHF, GBP

Net EUR JPY COT Positions

Click on chart for EUR COT Details

Click on chart forJPY COT Details

X+++++
Net GBP and CHF COT Positions

Click on chart for COT Details

Net AUD and CAD COT Positions

G+++++

Commitment of Trader Report Charts Trader Positions: CAD, AUD, Gold, Oil

Net Crude, Gold, S&P and 10-yr Positions

US Elections
dc CB 19:10 GMT 09/30/2016
U.S. `ON THE VERGE' OF SUSPENDING TIES W RUSSIA ON SYRIA: TONER.

and the CandyDates are duking it out over a Ms Universe contestant from the 90s'.

"let's drop the big one, there'll be no one left to blame us.
let's drop the big one now"
Political Science
Randy Newman

2016 Election Campaign Song- Dem and Repub

STOX
dc CB 18:54 GMT 09/30/2016
Germany is on holiday monday.
So if something happens with DB, the only place to get out will be the NYSE tracking stock.
The ? for this end of Quart Window Day is...what happens near 3:58PM when the Book is set and to futures after the 4PM cash close.

STOX
Livingston nh 18:44 GMT 09/30/2016
STOX just popped above yesterday's high - failed here 3x yesterday (15 min chart) - above is 2176 gap -- close that and we see how nervous this market is

DB "bailout" joins the Fed and OPEC in the "watch what they do not what they say" CLUB

NIRP
dc CB 18:32 GMT 09/30/2016
by Mario

WmBanzai7

US Elections
Paris ib 18:29 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
Don't matter: Hillary lost. Doesn't matter a thing what the press says.

"Clinton won the debate last night. And while she was doing it, Trump won the election. He had one thing to accomplish – being less scary – and he did it."

I don't agree with the first sentence but then who really cares who 'won' a debate?

Dilbert

US Elections
dc CB 18:22 GMT 09/30/2016
best take on last Mon's "debate" yet.

Ben Garrison Editorial cartoonist, not carried by any US paper

BREAKING NEWS:
dc CB 18:13 GMT 09/30/2016
end of quarter RevRepo
over 400 Billion, from the NYFRB for window dressing

TOMO

CRUDE
Paris ib 17:39 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
"Let’s restate Putin’s long term goal — a duplication of the oil cartel that was signed in Scotland some 90 years ago involving Exxon (then the Rockefeller’s Standard Oil), BP (then the Anglo-Persian Oil Co), Rothschild’s’ Shell and others."

Putin's Grand Plan

CRUDE
Paris ib 17:24 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
"Thanks to the blunders of the US in the Middle East, Putin saw a chance to establish a totally new order in the oil market.

The first step was to forge a combination of Russia, Iran, Iraq and Syria in the current Middle East war. We are now seeing that this combination has achieved a great deal of success, although there is a lot further to go."

ROBERT GOTTLIEBSEN

CRUDE
Paris ib 17:12 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
Paris ib 17:08 GMT February 17, 2016
crude oil : Reply
FWIW:

"Last night’s arrangements between Saudi Arabia and Russia will go down as a historic turning point in global affairs....

In itself, the Russian-Saudi deal does not change the depressed oil market significantly. All the two major producers have agreed to do is freeze output. And the deal does not include Iran, which is certainly going to increase output.

What is unusual about the deal is that Saudi Arabia and Russia are on opposite sides of the military conflict in Syria and the deal becomes a potential game changer when put into the context of the ambitious agenda of Russian President Vladimir Putin."

How much is the price of OIL up this year so far?

CRUDE
Paris ib 17:08 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
And OIL? Well hey defying on the gloom mongerers.

And with what is going on in the Middle East the whole U.S. strategy to get the OIL price down to hurt Russia - blah blah blah - is unravelling.

What Saudi - U.S. Alliance?

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading john bland 17:05 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
Its pretty clear more production has been coming on.

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Trading john bland 17:04 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
US Weekly Baker-Hughes Rig Count
U.S. Data Charts

ALERT
Total (inc gas) U.S.: 522 vs 511 (+11) prev
US (oil): 425 vs. 418 (+7) prev

Canada 162 vs. 140 (+22) prev

TTN: Live News Special Offer

US Fines
Paris ib 17:03 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
And there ain't a darn thing Janet - and her potential tinkering with overnight cash rates - can do about it.

They may have kept the stock market from imploding - that still won't win the election - but there's not a lot that can be done for the USD.

Oh I guess they could have Abe Economics Mark (what?) 10 - but hey here we are sitting just above 100. Hello people anybody watching what is actually going on?

Trump on Yellen

US Fines
Paris ib 16:52 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
Yeah as usual. Confiscation, invasion, coercion.... all the usual tools. Oh and then they have the USD is an 'international reserve currency' so give us your money. I saw this chart recently which tracked all the money which is coming out of Europe (see the current account surplus) thanks to austerity and all that and heading where? Well guess. And in spite of that the EUR/USD is holding steady. So the potential for a reversal, which could be nasty, brutish and short (to quote Hobbes) is there. All we need is a trigger.

Remember BREXIT? Think U.S. election.

US Fines
PAR 16:42 GMT 09/30/2016
A transfer of wealth from Europe to USA .

GVI Data Calendar for 3 October 2016
GVI Forex Blog 16:19 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile

September 30, 2016 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Monday, October 3, 2016.

• Far East: CN- Holiday, CN, AU, JP- PMIs
  • Europe: CH/ EZ/GB- PMIs
  • North America: CA/US- PMIs, US- Construction Spending

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
3-Oct Mon
All Day PMIs
4-Oct Tues
03:30 AU- Reserve Bank of Australia Decision
08:30 GB- Construction PMI
5-Oct Wed
All Day Service PMIs
12:15 US- ADP Payrolls
14:30 US- EIA Crude
6-Oct Thu
06:15 CH- CPI
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
7-Oct Fri
08:30 GB- Trade
12:30 CA/US- Employment

GVI Data Calendar for 3 October 2016

US Elections
Costa Rica Albert 16:06 GMT 09/30/2016
Einstein VS. Darwin - shows Darwin as winner by K/O

that survival warriors who can't feel victorious before seeing their own mind made enemies. Hiroshima and Nagasaki that's how every human settlement going to end. Darwinists managed to take hold on Einstein properties too. So, Hillary or Donald, is it really matters when Dijselboom allows himself to talk about US court rulings?

at least live before you...

Spengler on Deutsche Bank
Paris ib 15:58 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
"this is not a banking crisis like 2008, when most of the banks held toxic waste securities with 60:1 leverage. Today we have just a few banks (Deutsche, Credit Suisse and Barclay’s) who have a big off-balance-sheet derivatives book, and just a few banks (mainly the Italians ) who can’t work their way out of their bad loan problems."

Spengler again

Spengler on Deutsche Bank
Paris ib 15:56 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
FWIW "The catalyst for Deutsche’s price collapse was the American government’s demand for a $14 billion penalty for Deutsche’s alleged chicanery in mortgage-backed securities during the financial crisis. The bank would have to raise new capital at a fabulously expensive price in order to pay a fine of that size."

A new crisis? Or not.

US Elections
Paris ib 15:50 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
Yeah it's getting that way for me. I gave up the FT because I couldn't stand all the 'opinions' when I just wanted the data. The NYT was OK, not great but doable, then we got this election and it went over the edge. Unreadable now.

"The choice, sadly, lies between an unlearned interloper with common sense and an Establishment whose policy response is predictable as the emergence of a gumball from a supermarket machine after a quarter is cranked in. They are mediocre ideologues incapable of learning from past failures, clinging to their careers because they are unsuited for honest work. Trump may not know much but he is capable of learning. That can’t be said for his detractors."

Spengler on Trump

US Department of Justice
PAR 15:47 GMT 09/30/2016
The latest power tool in trying to go for " World Dominance " . Those fines have become a political instrument and a way to reduce the US budget deficit .

Objective criteria no longer exist . It look like " Emperor Nero " is ruling that department .

US Elections
SaaR KaL 15:44 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
Paris
I have read any news paper for the last 15 years
Not watched Main Stream Media as well...
That stuff should be in the narcotics list...along with Meth, Heroin...etc

US Elections
Paris ib 15:42 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
The U.S. Election is the U.S.'s BREXIT moment.

All the 'right-thinking' self-appointed progressives will be horrified and they are going to just have to live with it.

The vitriol from the anti-BREXIT and anti-TRUMP camps is nuts. But it is also an indication of how little these people actually think and how quickly they are prone to violence and anger. They may as well be brown shirts.

US Elections
Paris ib 15:36 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
When you have to start reading the New York Post you know things are bad.

Fat Jokes

BREAKING NEWS:
dc CB 15:35 GMT 09/30/2016
Reportedly nears $5.4B settlement with US officials over mortgage bonds - France press

you don't need a tinfoil hat to realize that the DOJ, would scotch the election, crashing the world markets with an onerous fine.

US Elections
Paris ib 15:32 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
The American press is unbelievable right now. Unbelievable and biased. I cancelled my subscription to the New York Times. I can't read that crap anymore. It's like wading columns of propaganda. And FWIW I think Trump walked all over Clinton. When he brought up NAFTA... that was enough. NOBODY in the press thought Trump won. Where the hell were they? You will get some women voting for Hillary and maybe some young people but seriously I can't see her carrying many votes.

US Elections
dc CB 15:25 GMT 09/30/2016
The New York Times, the so-called “paper of record,” has declared that the all-important swing state of Ohio is no longer an important battleground in the presidential election.
Earlier in September, the Times was declaring Ohio “an essential swing state,”
Now that Trump is winning the “must-win,” the Times has revised its view of Ohio’s importance: “After decades as one of America’s most reliable political bellwethers, an inevitable presidential battleground that closely mirrored the mood and makeup of the country, Ohio is suddenly fading in importance this year,” writes Jonathan Martin, who notes that Clinton has basically conceded the state.

US Elections
PAR 15:25 GMT 09/30/2016
Obama no longer is the president of all Americans . He became the teamleader of the Hilary campaign . That will come back like a boomerang . Obama should act like a president not as a cheerleader.

BREAKING NEWS:
Livingston nh 15:24 GMT 09/30/2016
It never comes from the top anymore because of leaks and electronic recordings - surrogates express concern and possible solutions in media or over lunch -- BUT the hod carriers get the message, even if the message isn't signed

BREAKING NEWS:
PAR 15:22 GMT 09/30/2016
$ 5.4 billion still much more than the $ 180 million Wells Fargo paid for worse crimes against consumers .

US Elections
Paris ib 15:20 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
To start with I thought the establishment had it sorted and Hillary would win. I don't think that anymore. Trump made a killer punch during the debate: NAFTA. No-one noticed in the press but I bet the voters did.

Hillary - and some members of the elite - keep going on about 'women' and paid child care leave and other crap. Hillary dropped this line while she slammed Trump for sexism: “this is a man who…has said women don’t deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men.”.... These people have lost the plot. They have no credibility.

Trump wins. So take your positions based on that.

Biggest risk: possibly U.S. Bonds. But wait and see. I don't think Trump is a moron and he's not an ideologue. So he's the best candidate the U.S. has got right now and I think that the American people can actually see that, despite the avalanche in the media. So yeah Trump and it's probably the best result we can now hope for. gl gt

Trump

BREAKING NEWS:
PAR 15:18 GMT 09/30/2016
Department of justice joining PPT ? Did Merkel really called Obama ?

BREAKING NEWS:
GVI Forex 15:13 GMT 09/30/2016  - My Profile
Reportedly nears $5.4B settlement with US officials over mortgage bonds - France press

- Source TradeTheNews.com

Next Page

Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!

The Amazing Trader includes:
  • Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
  • Live trading strategy sessions.
  • Market Updates with Trading Tools.

First Name:

Last Name:

Email:         

Amazing Trader

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
    29-Sep THU
    23:30 JP- CPI
    30-Sep FRI
    06:00 DE- Retail Sales
    08:30 GB- GDP
    12:30 US- PCE Deflator
    14:00 US- final Univ of Mich

Trading Themes--

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
    Forex Trading Forum
    Forex Forum + forex rates
    Forex Forum Archives
    Forex Forum RSS
    Free Registration

Trading Forums
    Currency Forum Guide
    Forum Directory
    Open Forum
    Futures Forum
    Political Forum
    Forex Brokers
    Compare Forex Brokers
    Forex Broker News
    Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
    Forex Trading Tools
    Currency Trading Tools
    Forex Database
    FX Chart Points
    Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
    Economic Calendar
    Quicklinks to Economic Data
    Currency Futures Swaps
    Fibonacci Calculator
    Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
    Forex Learning Center
    FX Trading Basics Course
    Forex Trading Course
    Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
    Forex Forecasts
    Interest Rate Forecasts
    Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
    Live FX Rates
    Live Global Market Quotes
    Live Forex Charts
    US Dollar Index Chart
    Global Chart Gallery
    Daily Market Tracker
    Forex News
    Forex Blog
    Forex News
    Forex Blog Archives
    Forex News RSS
    Forex Services
    Forex Products
    GVI Forex
    Free Trials
    FX Bookstore
    FX Jobs and Careers
    Jobs USA
    Jobs UK
    Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
    Hosting and Development by Blue 105