User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Market Tracker

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
26/03/15 23:30 A JP Unemploy con: 3.50% pre: 3.60%
26/03/15 23:30 A JP core CPI con: n/a pre: 2.20%
26/03/15 23:30 A JP CPI con: 2.10% pre: 2.20%
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
Jaded?
dc CB 22:09 GMT 03/26/2015
Just in Time

The Fog...only the Shadow Knows

It's On
KL KL 22:06 GMT 03/26/2015
Lol.... missing Lebenon...Hamas, Hezbollah, Taliban, Boko Haram, Abu Sayaf, Sulu, Jemmiah Islamiah, Laskar Al toya, even China have some, Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Phillipines and TONS of other Numerous Islamic names that it tickles me to hear Western Journos trying to Pronounce them like some Sri Lankans names.......LOL

Just Call these EVIL Islamic Cults from country, region, town, street, toilet... No need to be Romantics and promote their names.......

They are all trying to Fulfill a Prophecy of Islam a NEW Caliph.....If we Kill ALL White horses, their dream is shattered.....then again they will paint a Black horse white....and consider that a FULLFILLMENT of the Quranic Prophecy...we live in a world of Spin!!

It's On
dc CB 21:54 GMT 03/26/2015
WmBanzai7

pick your bracket

Long EURUSD....
KL KL 21:41 GMT 03/26/2015
...time to long EURUSD 1.0867....firing another account of my Diminished Armada to long and trade...leave the other bits to run down to test the Low in EURUSD

So hard to maintain many accounts with Financial Markets so unstable.....IMVHO...those on Negative balance still Fighting those Sham Brokers. All lies these SHAM Brokers Forgiving Negative balance.....says in good faith but not necessary ANYTHING CONCRETE...... like a time bomb OPEN to PURSUE YOU later when cash in bank lower or slowly in the Back door using Litigation to get you money....NOT ONE Broker have SAID FORGIVE 100%.......all 90-95% for marketing purpose and so that you don't TAKE OUT MONEY and run the Broker DRY...to the point of collapse.....ALL A PLOY and SHAM to BUY time like the GFC by FED, Euro, IMF ....etc...BUT these Brokers are not Fed and there is a TIME BOMB ticking....the Point of Insolvent is like another minor FLASH something......

again this is my IMVHO...so DFM..>DLTM..DYOR...LOL always

AUD
Livingston nh 21:29 GMT 03/26/2015
Away from the EURomania the AUD looks like it could resume its drop - the rate cut is still alive and well // the real estate issue can be resolved as the foreign buyers become the market and you NEVER want to BE the market

Jaded?
dc CB 21:28 GMT 03/26/2015
How the Bezos Wash Post views the rising USD. From Monday's Business Section
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So even though the Fed really, really wants to raise rates—which it's told us that it does—it's really, really hard to justify that now. There's no inflation, no bubbly behavior, just no reason to increase rates anytime soon. And that would mean there isn't any more reason for the dollar to go up. Markets already know that rates are going to be super-low, negative even, in Europe, but if they're not going to be higher in the U.S., then half the story about why the dollar should continue rising against the euro would disappear.

Bad news for your travel plans is good news for the economy.

Book your tickets to Europe now because the dollar’s surge may be over

STOX
dc CB 21:10 GMT 03/26/2015
dc CB 15:25 GMT March 26, 2015
KC Fed: As one respondent noted, "we do not see the economy as being as strong as portrayed in the national media reports."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Which city has a booming RE Market? You decided. You must watch Both video reports to appreciate.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/video/11275051-realtor-jobs-are-appealing-once-again/

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/category/news/11272839-more-activity-rising-prices-make-realtor-jobs-appealing-once-again-expert-says/

Global-View Trading Systems
GVI Forex john 20:51 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
Global-View Week ahead Planning Guide for Trading

Conclusions:
ECB Policy is locked in for at least a year. EUR negative
Fed policy has unexpectedly turned more dovish. This calls into question the universal bull USD scenario. USD less positive

ALL WEEK
ECB Quantitative Ease (QE) is the dominant driver of fund flows.
Falling 2-yr German schatz driving EURUSD lower.

Fed policy is now data-dependent (inflation). Currently expansive.

Friday
Final revisions to 4Q14 GDP data are due. They should have little or no impact on the markets with the focus now on the current economic conditions.

We do not expect anything new from Fed Chair Yellen late on Friday, but she will have an opportunity, if she feels she needs it, to clarify market perceptions about policy. I do not expect anything new.

Tuesday 29 March 2015

The initial major piece of news next week is the Eurozone flash inflation data for March released on Tuesday. The flash estimate is not revised much when the final data are released. ECB monetary policy is currently locked in for another year or so. Global-VIew EZ and German Charts EZ flash HICP (CPI) higher than seen. Core steady. Well below ECB"just below 2.0%" target.

Wednesday

Early Wednesday sees the latest Bank of Japan quarterly Tankan survey. This is a closely-followed Japanese economic indicator.

Japan Charts

Over the day Wednesday sees a slew of final Manufacturing PMIs. I find them to be a useful representation of current economic conditions but not reliable predictors. Data are presumably comparable between economies and thus can be looked at together.

China Manufacturing PMIs

>

EZ, GE and FR flash Manufacturing PMIs

For Comparison: U.S. manufacturig PMI (flash estimate due)

BT Update
gc sf 20:47 GMT 03/26/2015
MS

+ EUR 1.0710 t/p 1.1080 s/l 1.0800
+ AUD 7690 tp 8700 sl 7800
- $CHF .9910 s/l 9700 tp 9450

Floating P/L = +580 pips

Limits

- GBP 1.5000 s.l 1.5100 tp 1.4500
- $yen 120 sl 121.20 tp 115.50
+ $CAD 1.2200 tp 1.2800 sl 1.2100
- CADYEN 97.70 sl 101.60 tp 88.80

3 month P/L = +4579 pips

Short Eurusd ...relentless
Livingston nh 20:40 GMT 03/26/2015
Thanx John I have searched the ECB web site - it seems to me that the involvement of the NCBs complicates the issue of WHEN to buy (What to buy and How Much seem to be well detailed)

This has been helpful to me but no info on WHEN
http://www.bruegel.org/publications/publication-detail/publication/872-european-central-bank-quantitative-easing-the-detailed-manual/

I hate the thot of checking each NCB

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mixed Risk
GVI Forex john 20:33 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile

GVI Forex john 20:28 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
I haven't seen one take a look at the ECB website . They have a lot of info..

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/home/html/index.en.html

Livingston nh 20:10 GMT 03/26/2015
Is there any schedule available for ECB QE purchases?

BREAKING NEWS
Paris ib 20:00 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
Quarter end. Liquidity issues. Geopolitics. Lots of fun. :-)

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 19:52 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
ib seems that way, but you never know. Remember this is quarter end, so we should see some big flows.

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database
GVI Forex john 19:50 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile

UPDATED. Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format.

BREAKING NEWS
Paris ib 19:38 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
So nothing mega exciting for Friday then?

nw kw 19:23 GMT 03/26/2015
Negative interest rates implemented by the Swiss National Bank two months ago would require more time before they succeed in weakening the franc, a member of the bank's governing board said on Thursday, adding that the currency remains "significantly overvalued

KL KL 19:15 GMT 03/26/2015
la la la la la...

Wow slept like baby...woke up happy....covering again here 4/5 1.0874.....fire up another account to Long Relentless...

Note SAR and Long here 1.0874.....

all a game of chance.....leave the braggging to the Pros ..... I am just Relentless...or Restless....LOL......DYOR..>DFM..DLTM and imvho...

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 19:07 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
U.S. data Friday looks significant, but the GDP data are second and final revisions and Yellen speaks very late in the day. I can't imagine that she will have something major to say at this point in time.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 19:04 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile

Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT)r
    THURSDAY
    23:30 JP Unemploy jobs data
    23:30 JP CPI BOJ targets Inflation
    23:50 JP Retail Sales yy consumer demand
    FRIDAY
    12:30 US GDP q/q widest measure of economy
    13:45 US final U of Michigan Sentiment Survey
    19:45 USFRB Yellen

calendarBe sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar for key items, such as consensus estimates, previous data and links to charts of recent data).

Mid-East Unrest Unsettles Markets. U.S. Data Beats
GVI Forex Blog 19:02 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
TOP NEWS ITEMS: JP- Unemployment, CPI, Retail Sales, US- GDP, University of Michigan Survey, Yellen

Mid-East Unrest Unsettles Markets. U.S. Data Beats

GBP
Livingston nh 17:59 GMT 03/26/2015
For believers in geo-political currency effects there is a potential for the Pound to be subjected to some specific movement if ME or Ukraine hots up // the effect will be subject to timing (before or after election) - if UK gets drawn into another Falklands defense because the crazy politicians in Argentina see an overstretched "enemy" the currency could be subject to swings in response and election needs

There are USD implications as well with Brazil, Venezuela and others if we stand by our ally - but w/ the current Prez that seems to be a crapshoot

Interconnections

Paris ib 17:41 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
KL KL 08:37:27 GMT - 03/26/2015
In short EURUSD 1.10401...as fast as the system can take my HFT fingers and as the screen refresh and in increasing units...no mercy...the lies is upon us!! DYOR.>>DFM..DLTM..imvho

Very good call.

dc CB 17:20 GMT 03/26/2015
FMOC effect gone as Stox and Bonds have Round Tripped.
Lasted 6 trading days.

7year not well received, worse than yesterday's 5year Auction

STOX
Livingston nh 17:14 GMT 03/26/2015
Tomorrow GDP is Q4 - nothing to be seen there but there might be some concern as the ME degenerates (you need a scorecard to keep track of the "religious political" alliances) // Feb PCE is next week plus PMI and NFP

So far today SPX has just had a fade the open rally as Europe recovered a bit into the close - SPX 2065 is the topside level to watch (yesterday closing drop) -- choppy afternoon w/ 2050 close (?) // FI still giving up Fed sugar rush

GVI Forex john 16:57 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
Lots of red in equities but stocks trying to rebound?

GVI Forex john 16:57 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile

STOX
PAR 16:54 GMT 03/26/2015
Markets showing miraculous recovery from the lows . The correction seems to be over. No more sellers left .

GVI Forex Blog 16:24 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
HIGH IMPACT NEWS RELEASES: JP- Unemployment, CPI, Retail Sales, US- GDP, University of Michigan Survey, Yellen

GVI Forex Calendar for March 27, 2015

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john 16:21 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile

March 26, 2015 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Friday, March 27, 2015. Updated: Trading News Events Calendar

HIGH IMPACT NEWS RELEASES: JP- Unemployment, CPI, Retail Sales, US- GDP, University of Michigan Survey, Yellen
  • Far East: JP- Unemployment, CPI, Retail Sales
  • Europe: No Major Data
  • North America: US- GDP, University of Michigan Survey, COT Report, Yellen

STOX
Paris ib 16:16 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
We're looking at a sea of red and you see risk on? I don't think so. Risk off - in a big way - is just around the corner. All we are doing here is waiting for the trigger. USD/JPY? Geopolitics? Crap economic data?

Paris ib 16:12 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
John if pension funds are holding cash in banks then they shouldn't be in business. The story sounds like crap to me. What kind of pension fund holds cash? In banks? After what has happened to interest rates over the past five years!! Come on. Joke story. Doesn't stand serious examination at all. Pension funds hold bonds. If those bonds have now rallied to the point that the yield is negative then those pension funds are sitting on an unrealised capital gain on their paper and their yields are still positive. Only new money coming into funds creates new demand and a problem with what to buy. Buying USD? Could be. But to hold USD cash? Seriously?

GVI Forex john 16:07 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
We hear also from GVI sources that pension funds, central banks and others are not permitted to hold funds in deposit accounts (at banks) that "pay" negative interest rates. As a result they have been converting excess cash into USD, GBP etc. or are buying bunds that pay a positive interest rate (10-yr+).

Bottom-line, this requirement has been generating ongoing USD demand. Imagine where EURUSD would be without this requirement!

STOX
PAR 16:01 GMT 03/26/2015
Risk on . Full speed ahead. Buy any dip .

STOX
Paris ib 16:01 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
The way things are sitting Friday could be a significant day for technicals. Don't know if we all hunker down till then but it's starting to look like it.

STOX
Paris ib 15:58 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
SPX back in the black (just).

BREAKING NEWS
Mtl JP 15:58 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
This could be a dandy

Bundesbank hosting conference on financial stability - bundesbank

The Bdsbnk is playing host to top banking officials:

2015-03-27 09:00 AM Frankfurt
Conference on Debt and Financial Stability – Regulatory Challenges

Welcome speech held by Dr Jens Weidmann
Participation after registration. The speech will not be distributed.
Dr Jens Weidmann is not prepared to answer questions on an informal basis at the event.

2015-03-27 09:45 AM - Frankfurt/Main

Panel discussion with Prof Dr Claudia M. Buch, title: "Financial Stability: Staying Afloat in a Sea of Debt"

2015-03-27 02:30 PM - Frankfurt/Main

Panel discussion with Dr Andreas Dombret, title: "Trading Places: The State Saving the Banks"
----
BUT Nothing for public distribution.

STOX
Paris ib 15:56 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
Oh dear. Thanks for that. It wasn't on my radar. Didn't release we are headed for a car crash there. It will depend, of course, on the deflator. A suspiciously low deflator will help GDP growth (at least on the books). But then a too low deflator will see the likelihood of a rate hike fade even further (FWIW IMVHO no rate hike and no recovery). As it becomes clearer that the U.S. can't hike the USD will come under pressure. And despite all the gloom - and the forever delayed rate hike - Treasuries can't rally. Bad news all round. Is it really back to the bunker already? Feels like we just got out.

STOX
london red 15:47 GMT 03/26/2015
us gdp tomorrow paris, dont think anyone wants to be bullish ahead of that car crash.

WAR IN MIDDLE EAST
PAR 15:46 GMT 03/26/2015
Egypt says air force, Navy join in Yemen intervention

GVI Forex Jay Meisler 15:35 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
146 pip range and it holds S1

STOX
PAR 15:34 GMT 03/26/2015
PPT in full action . Yellen working the phones . US stocks will close into the green.

STOX
Paris ib 15:27 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
What no bounce? Still the selling has stalled for a bit. Pause and reload I guess.

STOX
dc CB 15:25 GMT 03/26/2015
KC Fed: As one respondent noted, "we do not see the economy as being as strong as a portrayed in the national media reports."

WAR IN MIDDLE EAST
PAR 15:23 GMT 03/26/2015
Saudi Arabia and Egypt will lead a ground operation in Yemen against Shiite rebels and their allies

GVI Forex john 15:17 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
Amazing to me how well the pivot points work. LOD 1.0906
and S1 is 1.0904.

WAR IN MIDDLE EAST
Paris ib 15:15 GMT 03/26/2015  - My Profile
Treasury yields rise because there are more sellers than buyers. Yellen impact losing steam. Yellen basically gives sellers better levels to exit.

STOX
PAR 15:04 GMT 03/26/2015
United States Kansas Fed manufacturing activity dipped from previous 5 to -2 in March

AAPL moving higher

WAR IN MIDDLE EAST
PAR 14:48 GMT 03/26/2015
Iraq rejects use of force in Yemen, says Gulf intervention will complicate situation: foreign ministry

Next Page

MUST READ ARTICLES

A New Code Of Forex Market Conduct

Featured Chart of The Day: March German IFO Survey Stronger than Expected

U.S, CPI Dead Flat in February

Video: Forex Trading Outlook for the Week Ahead; What Comes Next?

Fed Policy Flip-Flop -- March 22, 2015

More..

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105