User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
30/06/16 0:00 THURSDAY con: pre:
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive

Gb/jp
tokyo joyya 15:56 GMT 06/29/2016
bout 1.35

Gb/jp
tokyo joyya 15:37 GMT 06/29/2016
stox very strong so it means all ok......

Everone Wants a Referendum
Paris ib 15:35 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
And from Dr. Roberts...

Brexit unlikely

Paris ib 15:33 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
"Brexit wasn’t the European people’s first cry of revolt. In 2005, France and the Netherlands held referendums....A few years later, the European Union constitution was forced on the people of Europe.. under the guise of the Lisbon Treaty....The British have presented the union with a dilemma... Either it allows Britain to sail away quietly and thus runs the risk of setting a precedent: The political and economic success of a country... Or.. the union makes the British pay for their departure by every means possible.... I have a feeling Brussels will choose the latter...."

Watch this space. :-)

The Revolt in Europe

Scotland
PAR 15:30 GMT 06/29/2016
France and Spain opposed to direct negotiations with Scotland .
Scotland is not a country.

Gb/jp
tokyo joyya 15:30 GMT 06/29/2016
seems gbp ready for surge gbpjpy 140 cable 1.36

Paris ib 15:29 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
The popular revolt against the EU just gets stronger.

The Post Brexit Deluge

Deflation
PAR 15:22 GMT 06/29/2016
Belgian inflation 4 months in a row above 2℅. With Nirp a referendum to get out of the euro and to impeach Draghi would get a huge majority.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 14:44 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
Atlanta Fed raises its GDP forecast to 2.70% from 2.60% on June 24
--TTN

Petition for second EU referendum soars past 4MILLION - as MP lodges motion for parliament to discus
dc CB 14:42 GMT 06/29/2016
The Brexit has laid bare the political schism of our time. It’s not about the left vs. the right; it’s about the sane vs. the mindlessly angry.

Did I say “ignorant”? Yes, I did. It is necessary to say that people are deluded and that the task of leadership is to un-delude them. Is that “elitist”? Maybe it is; maybe we have become so inclined to celebrate the authenticity of all personal conviction that it is now elitist to believe in reason, expertise, and the lessons of history.

It’s Time for the Elites to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 14:33 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
Crude larger draw than expected but in line with API. Prices up...

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 14:31 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
US EIA Weekly Inventories

U.S. Data Charts

NEWS ALERT
Crude Oil: -4.00 vs. -1.900 exp vs. -0.960 prev.
Gasoline: +1.4 vs. -0.460 exp vs. 2.610 prev.
Distillates:-1.80 vs. +0.440 exp vs. +2.600 prev.
Cap/Util: 93.0% vs. 90.70% prev.

Weekly Petroleum Status Report

TTN: Live News Special Offer

GBPUSD 1.3333
Amman wfakhoury 14:27 GMT 06/29/2016
GBPUSD mag level 1.3333 .
Possible rise to 13553 first .

Sell here 13520 add sell intervals 100 pips.
tp 13333

The only one in the world who confirms the next level

Gold is stubborn, though Stox rise, Yen lose value.
HK RF@ 14:23 GMT 06/29/2016

Let's wait for the wrecking team to throw few millions ounces into the market at the end of the day and bring price down.

Wednesday Trading
GVI Trading Room john 14:22 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
10-yr 1.457% +0.1bp

doesn't jibe with S&P's. Yields SHOULD be rising.

ECB = Poor regulator
Brisbane Flip 14:13 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
With ECB crowding out corporate lenders and effectively pegging interest rates negative why would anyone lend/fund to European Banks and zippo return?? I find it bizarre that anyone thinks this is helping Europe and the when any noise come along despite interest rates at ZIRP or NIRP central bankers everywhere opine they are ready to hose more liquidity.

People are being encouraged to buy assets with negligible income. Compound interest is dead.

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Pending Homes Sales Weaker Than Expected
GVI Forex Blog 14:12 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
Pending Homes Sales. Big correction to previous gain. Suggests flat Existing Homes sales.

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Pending Homes Sales Weaker Than Expected

Gb/jp
tokyo joyya 14:09 GMT 06/29/2016
buy more cable 1.35 target 1.36plus today....

ECB = Poor regulator
PAR 14:03 GMT 06/29/2016
Recent action in financial markets show that European banks are overleveraged, have crazy assets on balance sheets that nobody can price if the markets go down. European banks are again a danger for European taxpayers. European banks need more capital and need to liquidate all those crazy derivates on their balance sheets.

ECB has no idea what is going on.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 14:03 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
Data correcting prior month's outsized gain.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 14:00 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
U.S. Pending Homes Sales May 2016
U.S. Data Charts

NEWS ALERT
-3.1% vs. -1.10% exp. vs. +5.10% (r +3.90%) prev.
RELEASE: Pending Home Sales

STOX
Livingston nh 13:50 GMT 06/29/2016
SPX filled the gap from Monday's open - 2070 should cap this week's recovery // the big drop in US STOX was a typical Hair on Fire response but very little fundamental basis (this is a UK/EU problem) - the US election will move to Front Page and of course the Fed will intrude w/ "concerns"

The standupper: Britain could remain in EU as London ‘has no idea’ how to leave – Kerry
HK RF@ 13:49 GMT 06/29/2016

Britain could remain in the EU for the foreseeable future, with Downing Street appearing not to know how to negotiate the divorce, US Secretary of State John Kerry said in Colorado at the Aspen Ideas Festival a day after speaking to Prime Minister David Cameron.

The UK will have to implement Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty in order to leave the EU, which would kick-start a process that could last months, if not years before an exit is formalized. This would involve a series of renegotiations of treaties and other headaches for Britain.

"This is a very complicated divorce," Kerry told the audience in Colorado, days after Cameron announced he was stepping down. The British PM feels “powerless” to negotiate the country’s exit, which he had campaigned against.

According to the US secretary of state, Cameron’s decision is a “fair conclusion – to go out and start negotiating a thing that he doesn’t believe in and he had no idea how he would do it.”

LINK

Gb/jp
tokyo joyya 13:35 GMT 06/29/2016
jpn225 and spx long going well......

Reuters: Stock futures tread higher as Brexit fears ebb
HK RF@ 13:29 GMT 06/29/2016

Nothing ebbs, tension still very high, but banks are trying to sell us pseudo-calm.

Gold is not reflecting any easing in tension.

By manipulating markets, and using their media fart-horns, politician and banks are trying to sell calmness.

STOX: Time to reduce exposure.

BBC:EU warns UK on freedom of movement
tokyo joyya 13:16 GMT 06/29/2016
look like on home sale 200/300pips more plus...

tokyo joyya 13:14 GMT 06/29/2016
long from 1.343 closed @ 1.35 70pips plus....still keep long from 1.331...

HK RF@ 12:52 GMT 06/29/2016
Baaaaaaa!

Gb/jp
Hk 12:50 GMT 06/29/2016
Sell more 138.30

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Core PCE Dead Flat
GVI Forex Blog 12:47 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
U.S. Core PCE Deflator 1.60% to 1.60%. Fed Targets PCE Deflator.

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Core PCE Dead Flat

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 12:44 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
PCE Deflator dead flat for last three months.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Trading Room john 12:31 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
U.S. Personal Income/PCE Deflator May 2016
U.S. Data Charts

ALERT
Personal Income +0.20% vs. +0.30% exp v +0.40% prev.
PCE Defl +1.60% vs. +1.70% exp. vs. +1.60% prev.

RELEASE: Personal Income

Day trading strategies on USDCHF by AzaForex forex broker
London AzaForex 12:28 GMT 06/29/2016

Buy USDCHF
Entry: 0.9840 Target: 0.9930 Stop:

Day trading strategies on currency pair USDCHF 29-06-2016 by AzaForex forex broker
Achieve your trading goals with these simple tips for the forex market.
Forex market can’t recover from such a dr­astic change courses currency pairs and p­recious metals. There is no complete cert­ainty in the direction of the price chart­. Many traders and investors have been sl­ow to open any positions, waiting what wi­ll take over the palm of leadership and w­ill move the market forward. Now traders ­are taking profit - it can be seen from t­he large correction in the currency marke­t. The US dollar has always been a strong­ currency, and after news about Brexit it­ reacted to the Swiss franc not so strong­ as other currency pairs. We can assume t­hat the dollar will continue to grow in t­he near future, and there is room to grow, as the nearest resistance level is stil­l about 100 points.

The price is above a simple moving average 200 MA and 20 MA indicating bullish trend.
The MACD trend indicator is above zero level now, indicating bullish movement.

If the resistance level is broken you can use the following recommendation:
• Chart timeframe: H4
• The trade recommendation: Buy
• The level of entry into long position: 0.9840
• The level of profit and close the position: 0.9930 (90 pips)

UK Traders
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 12:09 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
If you are a UK trader, please contact me. We are not selling anything but need your input on a Brexit related issue. It will only take a minute of your time and would be appreciated. Please Contact me

Brexit
dc CB 12:02 GMT 06/29/2016
as banks scramble to assess the impact of a British exit from the European Union, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, Barclays and others face increased pressure from investors.

While they recovered some ground on Tuesday, the stock prices of these banks have fallen sharply after the British vote, on increased fears that they will be unable to sell the billions of dollars of derivatives, securitized mortgages and other hard-to-value and sell securities that they so desperately need to get rid of.

Hard-to-Sell Assets Complicate European Banks’ ‘Brexit’ Risks

Brexit
PAR 11:53 GMT 06/29/2016
Hearing UK football team has 10 million votes for a referendum for a rematch against ICELAND. Cameron will lead.

Petition for second EU referendum soars past 4MILLION - as MP lodges motion for parliament to discus
PAR 11:46 GMT 06/29/2016
Cameron to be fully engaged in referendum 2 and possibly referendum 3.

Gb/jp
tokyo joyya 11:44 GMT 06/29/2016
Buy GBPUSD
Entry: Target: Stop:

added long more cable 1.343

Stabilizing Mkts. can't be complete without knocking gold below 1300.
HK RF@ 11:31 GMT 06/29/2016

Current gold price action weighs on the PPTs.

It simply says: Whatever you do we don't believe you!

Gb/jp
tokyo joyya 11:31 GMT 06/29/2016
ok boys and girls keep short gbp so gbp keep rising thank you i will short 153 and above...

Gb/jp
Hk 11:03 GMT 06/29/2016
Scale in short 138

Mtl JP 10:50 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
nh expect European princes to be(come) vile vengeful and even more determined to build their castle

Livingston nh 10:39 GMT 06/29/2016
This article sums up a lot of the issues behind the rejection of the ELITE LINK

Everything from Global Warming (deniers!!), PC (oooh I'm Offended, Bullying, etc), Government intrusion (every regulation is a TAX) is contributing Straws to the Camel's Back
___
Hollande is getting worried - Juncker is finding out that he is only a bureaucrat after all

UK Traders
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 10:36 GMT 06/29/2016  - My Profile
If you are a UK trader, please contact me. We are not selling anything but need your input on a Brexit related issue. It will only take a minute of your time and would be appreciated. Please Contact me

mkt
hk ab 10:22 GMT 06/29/2016
Sometimes, it's embarassing to be the ONE and only ONE who always save the traders from limbo.......

Short XAU/GBP and XAU/Eur play super well here.......

1175 target for the second one....

HK RF@ 10:10 GMT 06/29/2016

Petition for second EU referendum soars past 4MILLION - as MP lodges motion for parliament to discuss it
09:55, 29 JUN 2016 UPDATED 09:55, 29 JUN 2016
BY DAN BLOOM
Labour MP Geraint Davies has called for parliament to consider holding a second vote after the UK voted to quit Europe

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/petition-second-eu-referendum-soars-8306966

GBPUSD mag level 13410
Amman wfakhoury 09:28 GMT 06/29/2016
Amman wfakhoury 12:45 GMT 06/28/2016
Amman wfakhoury 05:34 GMT 06/28/2016
Amman wfakhoury 11:57 GMT 06/27/2016
13135 confirmed will be reached . return 13183.
Mag 13410.
Buy at 13135 ..add buy at intervals 100 pips.
__________________________-
13135 reached and heading twd mag 13410

The only one in the world who confirms the next level

Next Page

Amazing Trader is a unique approach developed by Jay Meisler to trading that utilizes proprietary technology to deliver global-view's exclusive trading levels directly to your platform in real-time.

The goal is to take your trading performance to a higher level.

Amazing Trader

29-Jun WEDNESDAY
12:30 US- PCE Deflator
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
14:30 US- Crude

30-Jun THURSDAY
07:55 DE- Employment
08:30 GB- GDP
09:00 EZ- flash HICP
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless

1-Jul FRIDAY
23:30 JP- CPI
23:50:JP- Tankan Survey
00:00 CA- Holiday ALL DAY- final Mfg PMIs

Trading Themes --
  • Investors are bargain-hunting again today, looking for those babies were thrown out with the bath water last week after the Brexit vote. I continue to use the U.S. 10-yr as a barometer of flight-to-safety trading. It is currently 1.467% +1.1bp. In my opinion, anything below 1.70% is a seriously depressed yield.

• The EU leaders' summit has extended into Wednesday without UK PM Cameron. He was not invited to today's session where leaders are discussing what to do about the expected UK departure from the EU. EU President Juncker continues to push for an early departure, but no one seems to be paying him much mind.

• This is an active week for U.S. data which concludes with the long Independence Day weekend. Next week will see the critical June U.S. employment data. Today sees Personal Income, the PCE deflator (the top Fed inflation target), Pending Homes Sales and latest Weekly Crude Supplies.

John M. Bland, MBA
co-founder Global-View.com

CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk On

Yen gains as relative calm descends on currency markets -- Reuters.com

Global Stocks Rally With Crude Oil as Pound Steadies; Gold Gains --Bloomberg.com

Forget December. Forget Next Year. Fed Done Hiking Until 2018 --Bloomberg.com

Latest News On U.S. Presidential Election -- Realclearpolitics.com

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated

EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated

TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Poor Jobs Data; Secret Agreement To Manage USD

Forex Trading Outlook for the Week Ahead

Latest Brexit Poll Results: Traders Expect the UK to leave the EU

Brexit Poll results: Will the UK Leave or Stay in the EU?

More..

Attention Fund Managers and Copy Traders

We are planning to add a directory for fund managers or those who want to be fund managers or copy traders. If you are interested in being in it, send me an EMAIL

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105