User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?

Click to refresh 5 mins after data release to update clock
05/05/16 8:10 A EZ Retail PMI con: n/a pre: 49.2
FOREX FORUM
Post Message View: Classic | Thread  Refresh: off | on
  Forum Directory    Archive
Ask Who Set the Fire
HK RF@ 02:35 GMT 05/05/2016

CONSPIRAAAAAACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any opinion about CHF?

Are criminals on a changing spree 500E$ to 1000CHF?

CONSPIRAAAAAACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eurusd
dc CB 01:18 GMT 05/05/2016
eurusd
Tallinn viies 22:14 GMT 05/04/2016
another reason to buy wti crude? Im trying to get short. hopefully this headline helps it higher

Oil-Sands Capacity Affected by Alberta Fire May Exceed 1m b/d

this stuff is SLUDGE
Takes $100 to make it

Ask Who Set the Fire

just sayin'

One of the reason USD gets stronger is simply...
HK RF@ 00:11 GMT 05/05/2016

Because many instruments in the FX are Spec. long laden.

AUD,YEN,EURO, Cad.... good places not to be for the time.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 23:11 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
Tallinn and Haifa can you email me at jay@global-view.com

Bye!!!!!!!!
HK RF@ 22:38 GMT 05/04/2016

John Kasich: 'As I suspend my campaign today, I have renewed faith, deeper faith, that the Lord will show me the way forward and fulfill the purpose of my life'

eurusd
Tallinn viies 22:18 GMT 05/04/2016
Enbridge Is Preparing to Shut Pipelines in Alberta
By Natalie Obiko Pearson
(Bloomberg) -- Lines are being shut because of wildfire, Scott Long, emergency official, tells reporters Wed.

eurusd
Tallinn viies 22:14 GMT 05/04/2016
another reason to buy wti crude? Im trying to get short. hopefully this headline helps it higher

Oil-Sands Capacity Affected by Alberta Fire May Exceed 1m b/d
By Robert Tuttle
(Bloomberg)

BREAKING NEWS
Haifa ac 22:13 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
ANN Coulter. Sharp as tack!

AND THEN THERE WAS THE ONE

A guy just won the Republican nomination for president by spending no money, hiring no pollsters, running virtually no TV ads, and just saying what he truly believed no matter how many times people told him he couldn't say that.

I always hoped I'd see this once before I died. It's like to going to Mecca, for Americans. Pay attention, because it's the last time we're going to see it in our lifetimes.

For those of you not yet on the Trump Train, I know you don't want to vote for Hillary, but all the pundits have been trying to convince you that Trump's a complete fraud. (That was between their smug assurances that he wouldn't make it out of Iowa.)

It's odd. When Trump launched his campaign by talking about Mexican rapists and the wall, his critics hysterically denounced him, rushing to TV to say he did NOT represent the Republican Party! Only after it became resoundingly clear that large majorities of Americans agreed with Trump did his critics try a new tack: He doesn't believe it!

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-05-04.html

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john bland 21:22 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
OFFICIAL: John Kasich suspends his Presidential campaign. This was as widely expected.

Thursday Trading
GVI Forex john bland 20:45 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
Convergence!

Thursday Trading
GVI Forex john bland 20:24 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:

5-May THURSDAY
JP/CH- Holiday
8:28 GB- SVC PMI
6-May FRIDAY
12:30 CA/US- Employment
12:30 CA- Retail Sales

Trading Themes --
  • The final shoe dropped early Wednesday afternoon in N.Y. when word got out that John Kasich was ending his campaign to become the Republican nominee for President. On Tuesday, Donald Trump had all but secured the Republican nomination to run for President after a decisive victory over Ted Cruz in the State of Indiana.

In the Democrat race, Bernie Sanders beat Hillary Clinton in the primary, but it appears that Clinton still will be able to limp first across the finish line to become the Democrat candidate. This has not been a strong showing for her. As the Presidential race becomes the focus, markets will pay more attention to the likely policies of top candidates.

• The U.S. saw mixed data on Wesnesday with the ADP Private payrolls data coming in significantly weaker than expected. On the other hand, U.S. Service PMI's and 1Q16 productivity data were stronger than expected, This was a split decision for the USD which traded sideways for the day. Equities were looking heavy.

• The Eurozone final April PMI's were revised slightly lower from their flash estimates from a week ago. These data remain lacklustre, but continue to grow. The U.K. April Construction PMI was considerably weaker than expected and weighed on the GBP. The upcoming Brexit vote could be adversely impacting spending decisions in the U.K. Thursday sees the April U.K. Service and the EZ Retail PMIs

• John M.Bland MBA, CTA,
    co-founder global-View.com

SToX
dc CB 19:43 GMT 05/04/2016
Gundlach - who replaced Gross as the Bond King, at Sohn, the Hedge Fund conference taking place today.

"negative interest rates are the dumbest idea ever"

"seems egregiously overvalued versus other stock markets.... fundamentally, it’s very hard to believe in US stocks

"I predicted oil would make it easily to $ 40 and it did so very comfortably. But now it’s having a very hard time getting to $45. It bounces up a dollar, down a dollar and I think if oil is going back down to $ 38 people are going to be very concerned."

Gundlach Predicts "Trump Will Win", Says "The Federal Reserve Has Basically Given Up"

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database
GVI Forex Blog 19:31 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile

Global-View Free FX Database. High-Low-Close data for over a dozen currency pairs for well over a decade of data in Excel spreadsheet format

CHART POINTS: Free Forex Database

GVI Data Calendar for 5 May 2016
GVI Forex john bland 19:14 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:

5-May THURSDAY
JP/CH- Holiday
6-May FRIDAY

SToX
Livingston nh 18:55 GMT 05/04/2016
Crude looks headed for 39 and that should put pressure on stox into friday -- Stox have been trading on hot air cold air for 2 wks so looking for a theme - maybe oil, maybe USD turn // the gorilla is treasury mkt -- that will spook Yellen & CO. into a hike

SToX
dc CB 18:28 GMT 05/04/2016
trying it now with Crude. Jaming the Close on the NYMEX pit.

SToX
london red 18:22 GMT 05/04/2016
2056 is the one to watch on the close. breaks neck of daily shs, td off mar23 low,with a tgt 2000/2010. with stocks its a q of waiting sometimes a long time for the dip and buying. its a rigged game so not pt complaining just play along and bank.

SToX
dc CB 18:03 GMT 05/04/2016
Algos can't sell, they are triggered/run at the will of the NYFRB aka the PPT aalong with other CB operations....LOL

SToX never go down, it is not permitted.

SToX
Livingston nh 17:55 GMT 05/04/2016
CB - when do Algos sell? // do we need oil @ 40 or treasurys over 1.94 ? // selling begets selling but who goes first?

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john bland 17:20 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
Atlanta Fed GDPNow 2Q16 forecast changed to 1.70% from 1.80%.

Source: TTN

SToX
dc CB 17:20 GMT 05/04/2016
time to try for another Algo Run higher.

Jam VIX, Buy USD/JPY, sell Treas Futures, Buy Index futures, SPY, QQQ, DIA.

didn't work post Europe close.

CRAZY MARIO
PAR 17:11 GMT 05/04/2016
The deflationary effect of abolishing the € 500 note never crossed Mario s brain .

USD/CAD
Livingston nh 17:09 GMT 05/04/2016
If USD/CAD holds on above 21 dma (declining) it will be the strongest 2 day move in a over a year - the 4hr chart looks explosive as it has taken out rising MAs from 21sma to 144ema

CRAZY MARIO
PAR 17:06 GMT 05/04/2016
If Draghi really wants inflation the ECB should start printing €10.000 bills instead of withdrawing the € 500 bills

Now remain to see who on the other side: The Nerd or the Bitch.
dc CB 17:05 GMT 05/04/2016
One would think that it would also spur on Nationalism.
EXIT the EURO.
Just one more bit on top of the "refugees".

Here you go peasants, swallow this, it's good for you. We know best. We are the ECB/EU.

PAR 17:03 GMT 05/04/2016
Under Draghi ECB is becoming a self destructing institution .

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 17:02 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
12:54 (JP) Japan PM Abe: had an honest discussion with German Chancellor Merkel about monetary stimlus - comments from Germany - reiterates that we are watching the FX market and will act if necessary; still seeing speculative movement in the FX market

- German Chancellor Merkel: currency competition does not result in economic advantages

**NOTE: 05/02: (JP) Japan PM Abe: Plans to launch a G7 version of his 'three arrows' policy to send a clear message to the world - Japan press

- G7 leaders summit schedule for May 26-27th in Japan - Source TradeTheNews.com

HK RF@ 16:56 GMT 05/04/2016

The mafiosos, will begin using gold.

dc CB 16:48 GMT 05/04/2016

*ECB ENDS PRODUCTION AND ISSUANCE OF €500 BANKNOTE
*ECB SAYS ISSUANCE OF EU500 NOTE TO STOP AROUND THE END OF 2018
*ECB SAYS OTHER EURO BANKNOTES WILL STAY IN PLACE
*ECB: EU500 CAN BE EXCHANGED AT CEN BANKS FOR UNLIMITED TIME

This is what we said in February

In other words, if overnight the €307 billion worth of €500 bills were eliminated, the notional value of the entire amount of European physical currency in circulation would decline by 30% to €700 billion!

And there you have it: while it may not be banning all European cash outright, we are confident the ECB would be delighted if one third of it was to start, while pretending to be fighting financial crime, terrorism, corruption and drug dealers.

That's not all: as Bank of America pointed out, abolishing the €500 note may even end up even weakening the European currency:

... we would expect that abolishing a note that represents almost 30% of the total Euros in circulation would be negative for the currency,

The War On Paper Currency Officially Begins: ECB Ends Production/Issuance Of EU500 Bill

HK RF@ 16:38 GMT 05/04/2016

The risk of demonetizing those bills is higher now.

Go to the bank with few millions of 500E$, give your name....and later explain.
Maybe gold can do better; Can't be demonetized.

dc CB 16:35 GMT 05/04/2016
zerohedge ‏@zerohedge 1m1 minute ago

ECB DECIDES TO END PRODUCTION OF EU500 BANKNOTES

Trump Alone
Haifa ac 16:07 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
should be bullish dollar?

...with the blue:)
HK RF@ 15:30 GMT 05/04/2016

GVI Forex Blog 15:01 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile

May 4, 2016 (global-view.com) UPCOMING DATA HIGHLIGHTS for Wednesday, May 5, 2016.

• Far East: JP- Holiday, AU- Trade
  • Europe: CH- Holiday, EZ- Retail PMI, GB- Service PMI
  • North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Natural Gas

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:

5-May THURSDAY
JP/CH- Holiday
6-May FRIDAY

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john bland 14:56 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
I think in general that the Services PMI is saying NFP should be trending lower...

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john bland 14:54 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
for those who like to watch the ISM Services Index and NFP.

Warning: nh does not like this chart. He says its apples and oranges! He is correct!

Services Employment PMI vs. NFP. Not perfect by any means but there is a relationship.

EURUSD
GVI Forex john bland 14:47 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
Now that's different. They are royalty ;-)

EURUSD
Paris ib 14:44 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
John - how about 'one EU official'... do you believe what they say? :-)

BREAKING NEWS
Beijing Laowen 14:42 GMT 05/04/2016
GVI Forex john bland 14:39 GMT 05/04/2016
========
Hi John, got it. Thanks for your patience. Cheers.

EURUSD
GVI Forex john bland 14:42 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
We don't trust "ECB Sources". Anybody could be that source.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john bland 14:39 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
Laowen- the markets tend to look at the changes in these data more in volume than in percentage terms because they tend to fluctuate a lot on a week to week basis. A +/-100% change (or much more) on a week to week basis is typical.

EURUSD
Mtl JP 14:35 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
ECB SOURCES - sounds like a trial kite

BREAKING NEWS
Beijing Laowen 14:34 GMT 05/04/2016
GVI Forex john bland 14:32 GMT 05/04/2016
=========

Hi John, WTI Crude 2.8 vs 1.4, which looks 100% more than expected, is just slightly more? I am a bit confused and your advice is appreciated. Many thanks.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john bland 14:32 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
Slightly larger build than expected in Crude.

BREAKING NEWS
GVI Forex john bland 14:31 GMT 05/04/2016  - My Profile
US EIA Weekly Inventories

U.S. Data Charts

NEWS ALERT
Crude Oil: +2.800 vs. +1.400 exp vs. +2.000 prev.
Gasoline: +0.500 vs. -0.300 vs. +1.695 prev.
Distillates: -1.300 vs. -0.100 exp vs. +1.695 prev.
Cap/Util: 89.70% vs. 88.10% prev.

Weekly Petroleum Status Report

TTN: Live News Special Offer

EURUSD
Tallinn viies 14:28 GMT 05/04/2016
from reuters...
MNSI - **ECB SOURCES: NO DESIRE FOR MORE ACTION BEFORE SEP, IF AT ALL
17:26:46
MNSI - ECB SOURCES LARGELY OPPOSED TO TIER SYSTEM FOR DEPOSIT RATE
17:27:11
MNSI - ECB SOURCE: HELICOPTER MONEY 'STUPID & UNFORTUNATE DISCUSSION'

Next Page

WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:

5-May THURSDAY
JP/CH- Holiday
6-May FRIDAY

Trading Themes --

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

Copyright ©1996-2014 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105