|ILQ - INSTITUTIONAL LIQUIDITY REVIEWS FORUM
qw 12:03 GMT 08/19/2017
fxcover.com/ its good u can see it
Is ILQ Closing Everywhere?
Montreal HK 14:43 GMT 04/06/2014
What's the story with ILQ? Is it shutting down in the US or everywhere? Is it keeping the Australia office open?
Good spreads + executions
Brisbane PD 19:25 GMT 02/03/2014
I used the .lc feed from ILQ through ICSForex.com as the Introducing Broker (ILQ only works through IBs and does not market directly to the public) on a small account.
My account number is quite low, so I assume I was an early client. Servers were not slow.
I found everything to work well, with good spreads + execution.
ILQ works through IBs who can customize spreads, etc
so these could vary. My spread is very competitive.
Since I'm in Australia I changed to ILQ.AU (still with the .lc feed) which does not have to comply with US restrictions.
Spreads + executions seemed to be the same.
I have not traded for a while.
GVI Forex 12:10 GMT 02/03/2014
- My Profile
Welcome to the launch of our Broker Reviews section., We feel that there is a void for credible broker reviews (good and bad) and we plan to use our skill in creating and moderating forums to build the most reliable source of broker reviews on the web.
We welcome your input and if you do not see a broker you want to review, send us q request to
Add a broker review name
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 23 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 24 Oct
All Day flash PMIs
Wed 25 Oct
01:30 AU- CPI
08:00 DE- IFO Survey
08:30 GB- GDP
14:00 CA- BOC Decision
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Oct
11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
Fri 27 Oct
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- final Univ of Michigan
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- All Day Global flash PMIs. First good look at October economic performances.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed-- 01:30 GMT AU- CPI. Top Inflation indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed-- 08:00 GMT DE- IFO Survey. Top German indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed-- 14:00 GMT CA- BOC Decision. No Policy Change Expected.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Top Weekly WTI Statistic.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..