qw 12:02 GMT 08/19/2017
fxcover.com/ its good u can see it
qw 08:46 GMT 08/19/2017
Show live result , have u any idea http://fxcover.com/
✰✰✰✰✰Anguilla MT 18:23 GMT 02/24/2014
Kam, thanks for the feedback. These are the LIVE spreads GCI is currently quoting in Gold and S&P500:
ECN Gold (XAUUSD.s): 41
This is a Sunday night (EST), so gold spreads should be similar or lower during normal market hours. Gold is a variable spread, S&P500 is basically always at 50. Also, these are commission-free spreads on products that are highly leveraged. Demo spreads feed from the live account so they are identical.
Most of our clients find these conditions extremely favorable and
competitive in the market place. We indeed get a lot of clients trading these products on our platforms, especially gold. It is odd if you are really seeing higher spreads. If you care to provide your account number, we can investigate further.
GVI Forex 11:56 GMT 02/23/2014
- My Profile
We will contact GCI and ask them to respond.
Kam JCS 00:53 GMT 02/20/2014
Not too sure if this is a legitimate complaint. Spreads seem to be very high on gold (102) and S&P (65). Would appreciate any comments on this. Thanks.
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 11 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 12 Dec
09:30 GB- CPI
10:00 GB- ZEW Survey
13:30 US- PPI
Wed 13 Dec
00:30 AU- Employment
09:30 GB- Unemployment
13:30 US- CPI
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- Fed Decision
Thu 14 Dec
07:30 CH- SNB Decision
All Day- Global- flash PMIs
12:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Retail Sales
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
14:45 US- Industrial Production
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Mediun Tue--10:00 GMT-- DE- ZEW. Second Tier Sentiment Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium Tue--13:30 GMT-- US- PPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium Wed--09:30 GMT-- GB- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed--13:30 GMT-- US- CPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed--15:30 GMT-- US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: High Wed--19:00 GMT-- US- Fed Decision
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Thu --00:30 GMT-- AU- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Thu --All day-- global- flash PMIs
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --07:30-- CH- Swiss National Bank Decision
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --09:30-- GB- Retail Sales
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..