Alpari Broker Review
Alpari 13:51 GMT 09/01/2015
Alpari was founded in 1998 and is one of the world’s leading Forex brokers, offering clients a full package of the most modern financial instruments and technological solutions for online trading and investment. According to data from Finance Magnates, Alpari has been one of the largest Forex brokers in the world for a number of years.
The trading turnover of the Alpari companies in 2014 was 2.5 trillion USD. Today Alpari is the world’s largest MetaTrader 4 Forex broker. The first half of 2015 saw company branches offering their services to over one million clients from over 150 countries in the world.
Alpari clients have access to over 50 currency pairs and an extensive range of other instruments. The company offers the use of three trading platforms for computer and mobile applications for use with iOS and Android.
Alpari is a member of international organizations such as The Financial Commission (Hong Kong) and CRFIN (Russia).
Trading: Internet Trading / Telephone Order Execution.
Investment: PAMM Accounts, PAMM Portfolios, Investment Funds, Structured Products
Binary Options: from 60 seconds, Trades from 5 to 5,000 USD, 0 USD Minimum Deposit
Trading Instruments: Currency Pairs, Spot Metals, Oil CFDs
Trading Platforms: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, BinaryTrader
Mobile Applications: MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5.
Execution: Instant Execution, Market Execution
Account Types: Nano.mt4 (cent account) Standard.mt4, Ecn.mt4, Pro.mt4, Pamm.standard.mt4, Pamm.ecn.mt4, Pamm.pro.mt4, Pro.Ecn.mt4, Alpari.binary.
Minimum Deposit: 100 USD / 100 EUR / 5,000 RUR (standard / ecn accounts), 0 USD / 0 EUR / 0 RUR (nano / alpari.binary account)
Maximum Leverage: 1:1000
Deposit / Withdrawal of Funds: Bank Transfers, Debit / Credit Cards,
Digital Transfers and Electronic Payment Systems, Internal Account-to-Account Transfers.
Additional Information: Round-the-Clock Technical Support, Free Daily Market Analyses.
Bonuses: the Alpari Bonus Program was launched in 2014 and allows clients to independently change their conditions for working on the financial market: reduce commission, save money on swaps, improve conversion rates and much more.
Amazing Trader is a unique approach developed by Jay Meisler to trading that utilizes proprietary technology to deliver global-view's exclusive trading levels directly to your platform in real-time.
The goal is to take your trading performance to a higher level.
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
00:30 AU- CPI
08:30 GB- GDP
12:30 US- Durable Goods
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
14:30 US- Crude
18:00 US- Fed Decision
07:55 DE- Employment
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
23:30 JP- CPI
03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
09:00 EZ- GDP, flash HICP
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- final U of Mich
Trading Themes --
John M. Bland, MBA
- The Federal Reserve meets on Wednesday. No rate changes are seen as likely, although a slightly less dovish tone is seen as probable following the rebound in the June Jobs data. The Fed is likely now to try to focus on a longer term view policy after a couple of embarrsassing flip-flops.
- BOE member Wheal (hawk) commented that the latest weak UK PMI data will be "very material" for the rate decision next week. The GBP dipped vs. the USD and EUR on the report. the street has priced in a 25bp cut in the Repo rate (now 0.50%) next week.
- Fed Funds futures are lousy forecasts of future Fed policy but are an accurate barometer of current market sentiment. Current market odds on one Fed rate hike by year end are running a little above 50-50.
- The Democratic Party Convention runs through Thursday this week with Hillary Clinton set to be proclaimed the party candidate for President in the fall. This has become yet another rancorous convention rather than the planned "coronation", after it was revealed that the Party had favored Clinton over Sanders in the primaries.
- On Friday, the Bank of Japan meets. Over the weekend, Kuroda partially walked back hawkish comments made last week. He indicated the central bank would be supportive of a fiscal stimulus program. We should get some sort of BOJ commitment for additional monetary stimulus on Friday. It comes as no surprise to me that the expectations for a large fiscal stimulus have been pared back. This seems always to happen in Japan. The chatter now is for a modest JPY 6tn in new spending. This is drastically below the JPY 200tn figure bandided about last week.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk-Off
Latest News On U.S. Presidentia Election -- Realclearpolitics.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
U.K. Political Clarity And PM Abe Gets A Mandate
Forex Trading Outlook for the Week of July 11, 2016
Mean Reversion For U.S. Employment Data...
Attention Fund Managers and Copy Traders
We are planning to add a directory for fund managers or those who want to be fund managers or copy traders. If you are interested in being in it, send me an EMAIL