||TIC L-T Flows
qw 12:03 GMT 08/19/2017
fxcover.com/ its good u can see it
East Coast Trader 12:03 GMT 10/06/2014
I asked this before and would really like to get some responses to find out if it is Oanda legacy issues or my computer?
it happened again in Friday after nfp when the platform show prices 30 pips off the market but if you traded on them, you got filled at the real market. It makes it i8mpossible to trade on key data days but I need to confirm it is Oanda and not my internet connection causing the legacy issue.
I would appreciate any replies.
Chicago IM 12:45 GMT 09/05/2014
I just had the same problem with Oanda. My fills after nfp (and this was minutes after) saw slippage of 6-10 pips from what was quoted on the platform. Fortunately this time I made money but my first fill was 10 pips below where I tried to sell.
If anyone is trading with this broker please let me know if it is my computer or typical after key data????
This is not the first time it happened to me.
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 11:37 GMT 06/23/2014
- My Profile
There have been two reviews posted on the same subject and they relate to broker spreads.
For those trading with this broker, please post your experience. If you are reluctant to post, then send me an EMAIL and I will post it using your name.
East Coast Trader 14:12 GMT 06/19/2014
Can someone who trades with Oanda confirm whether it is my computer or latency in its platform when it gets busy.
East Coast Trader 18:15 GMT 06/18/2014
I just opened an account with Oanda and had a similar experience, It was quoting EURUSD right after FOMC at 1.3548-64 spread when the bid was 1.3595 elsewhere. I was scared to arb as I am sure I would get filled in the 90s.
My question is whether it is my computer causing the lag or is it typical of this broker?
USA FXTrader 13:11 GMT 06/06/2014
What's the story with its customer service? I called to inquire about the slippage and recording says estimated wait time is between 2-10 minutes. I have been on hold for 25 minutes. Is this typical?
I like the price feed but now having questions whether it is worth it.
USA FXtrader 12:43 GMT 06/06/2014
I just started trading with Oanda and have an issue. I sold eurusd a few minutes after nfp and got filled 9 pips below the price showing on MT4. That is a big slip and I know prices are moving fast but I should have gotten filled at or close to my price.
If you can't trust pricing then you can't trade.
Is anyone else having a similar experience with this broker?
GVI Forex Jay Meisler 22:10 GMT 01/30/2014
- My Profile
Welcome to the launch of our Broker Reviews section., We feel that there is a void for credible broker reviews (good and bad) and we plan to use our skill in creating and moderating forums to build the most reliable source of broker reviews on the web.
We welcome your input and if you do not see a broker you want to review, send us q request to
Add a broker review name
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 18 October 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Wed 18 Oct /ul>
12:30 US- Housing Starts & Permits
14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 19 Oct
01:30 AU- Employment
08:30 GB- Retail Sales
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Oct
12:30 CA- Retail Sales & CPI
14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue-- 08:30 GMT GB- CPI top tier confirmation of Inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT DE- ZEW Survey second most important German monthly Survey.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 09:00 GMT EZ- final HICP revision to flash report. Revisions are usually minor.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Tue-- 13:15 GMT US- Industrial Production. Top output indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 12:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits revision to flash report. Useful housing leading indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed-- 14:30 GMT US- EIA Crude. Top WTI inventory measure.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 01:30 GMT AU- Employment. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 02:00 GMT CN- GDP. Top economic indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu-- 08:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales. Top consumption indicator.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu-- 12:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless. Employment Indicator.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..