CNN Attacks Trump For Keeping Promises
The Left does not know what hit it. They are screaming and kicking like a wounded animal.
Turns out that HONESTY and KEEPING PROMISES are VILE FEATURES in a leader.
haifa ac 08:11:55 GMT - 01/21/2017
So what happened yesterday?
1. A strong person became the most powerful man on Earth
2. Trump did NOT use PC in his inauguration speech.
3. He means it- He WILL destroy some of Washington D.C. Corruption and cut many fattish/useless positions (if he is not assassinated first)
4. Unlike most presidents, Trump comes from a successful record (failures and victories) in the REAL WORLD--therefore he will be the best negotiator in the white house for decades. He knows that the stronger negotiator wins.
5. The fact that he is old and rich means that he will not kiss a$s to his opponents because of future calculations (like the Clintons and Obamas who preferred to prostrate to Islam because there are 1.3 billions of them and they have oil (thus will offer them return of favors once they leave office) while there are only 14 million Jews who have very little. So it pays to give in to the Iranians and the Saudis.
He will negotiate from a POV of POWER and not personal gains.
6. We have a president that means what he says (although many doubt it). Let us hope congress, media and the trilateral commission :(Brzezinski/Soros/Kissinger/Rothschilds...whoknows) do not stop him first.
7. The meek shall NOT inherit the earth. The world adores strength. From Alexander the Great to Napoleon to Gary Cooper (High Noon) to Putin to Trump. The world disdained Prostrating Obama who will soon be forgotten. In just a few months we will see a world that admires AMERICA again because she has a strong SHERIFF!
8. Trump called the media "the ENEMIES". Since most of the media has become leftist/liberal/sycophantic body--this is calling a spade a spade! Time for more balanced Fourth Estate. This also relates to Hollywood where for every John Voight there are a thousand Barbara Streisands. The Madonas of the world are getting their share with Donald Trump.
9. If he is serious about eradicating Jihadist Islam-- the world will definitely enter a new ERA (much like the Baby Boomers after WWII who enjoyed a very long prosperous time for the middle class)
10. In short--the American People should be given HIGH FIVE for choosing HONESTY, STRENGTH, REAL CHANGE future upon continuation of the OLD POLITICS of the CLINTONS. Washington, Monroe, Adams are saluting the American people from their graves.
I predict the world will soon go back to ADMIRING AMERICA as the SHINING LIGHT ON THE HILL and many countries will again admire the wisdom of the FOUNDING FATHERS who really wante a NEW WORLD.
And if he is successful--then the outrageous GAP between the HAVES and the HAVENOTS will start shrinking again.
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are
more critical things to consider than you might have thought.
We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View
has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've
seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.
The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.
The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.
Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.
The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.
Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.
Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.
Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.
WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES
CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN
EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE
PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE
INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC
REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL
SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR
SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.