How much is for the forex robot, do you think it could be any help for a newbie like me?
David Joe22:12:16 GMT - 03/03/2013
- Forex Striker is a trend follower. It rides strong market trends and makes profits on their rollbacks. The more trends there are and the stronger they are, the more profits Forex Striker makes. Strong and multiple trends emerge when the market's volatility is high.
- After the seasonal winter holidays have passed, the volatility is rapidly returning to the markets on a daily basis. In particular, the volatility has been dramatically increasing on the currency pairs traded by Forex Striker - EURUSD and GBPUSD - as can be seen on the respective charts at the bottom of the following pages: http://www.forexticket.co.uk/en/tools/02-01-volatility (EURUSD) and http://www.forexticket.co.uk/en/tools/02-01-volatility (GBPUSD)
- The return of volatility to the markets has found its immediate reflection in the improvement of Forex Striker's profitability, ascertained by our live tests with our recommended broker FX Choice. Below are their verified MyFXBook statements and direct investor access details:
1. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexstriker/fx-choice-101/338647/ppVVQH9g0sLT3cPp9vcD (this one is published by ForexPeaceArmy at http://statements.forexpeacearmy.com/b03e51f7cbdd277833dc8f5792a2f6716b087172.htm)
- The further we move into spring, the higher the volatility and Forex Striker's profitability will be. We thus expect a huge spike in both the volatility and profits as soon as March and April. Don't miss out your chance to bank generously on this opportunity with Forex Striker!
About a month ago, I have bought a standard edition of a software named Forex Striker, I used it in my trade, I tried it on the 5M charts, I could use it for trading with just $500 as its owners promissed to have a risk not exceeding 3% and that was true, more over it worked on my PC very smoothly without any overloading or crashes all the time, in conclusion I think that I didn't waste my money buying such a software as my money has been doubled many times through the past month and thanks to Forex Striker ...
Before purchasing that software I could investigate about it and see its First USA .Gov verified patent with undeniable proof, over 300 Real Money Accounts as a proof and a 7 years Back Test ...
Tue 19 June 2018 A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts Wed 20 June 2018 A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales A 14:30 US- EIA Crude Thu 21 June 2018 AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless Fri 22 June 2018 AFlash PMIs
John M. Bland, MBA co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are
more critical things to consider than you might have thought.
We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View
has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've
seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.
The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.
The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.
Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.
The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.
Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.
Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.
Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.
WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES
CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN
EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE
PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE
INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC
REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL
SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR
SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.