Amazing Trader is a unique approach developed by Jay Meisler to trading that utilizes proprietary technology to deliver global-view's exclusive trading levels directly to your platform in real-time.
The goal is to take your trading performance to a higher level.
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
All Day- Flash PMIs
12:30 CA- Retail Sales
12:30 CA- CPI
08:00 DE- IFO Survey
00:30 AU- CPI
13:45 US- flash SVC PMI
14:00 US- CB Confidence
14:00 US- New Homes Sales
08:30 GB- GDP
12:30 US= Durable Goods
14:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
14:30 US- Crude
18:00 US- Fed Decision & Presser
07:55 DE- Employment
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
23:30 JP- CPI
03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
09:00 EZ- GDP, flash HICP
12:30 US- GDP
14:00 US- final U of Mich
Trading Themes --
John M. Bland, MBA
- The closely-watched special post-Brexit U.K. flash PMIs were very weak, but mixed against market expectations. Eurozone PMIs were mixed. The U.S. sees a flash MFG PMI later today.
- Markets continue to react badly to the month-old BBC radio documentary of BOJ Governor Kuroda. In the interview, he threw cold water on the idea of "helicopter money". The Nikkei closed down 231 points on the day.
- Furthermore, traders were reacting to in-depth analyses of PM Abe's major stimulus program, which is proving not to be as large as the headlines are suggesting.
- ECB President Draghi was decidedly less dovish than expected on Thursday. In essence, he said that future monetary policy decisions would be dependant on future economic developments.
- The Republican Party convention wound up Thursday evening with Trump's nomination acceptance speech. The Democrats meet next week.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Risk-Off
Latest News On U.S. Presidentia Election -- Realclearpolitics.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
U.K. Political Clarity And PM Abe Gets A Mandate
Forex Trading Outlook for the Week of July 11, 2016
Mean Reversion For U.S. Employment Data...
Attention Fund Managers and Copy Traders
We are planning to add a directory for fund managers or those who want to be fund managers or copy traders. If you are interested in being in it, send me an EMAIL