Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
04:30 AU- RBA Policy Decision
10:00 EZ- GDP
13:30 US- Productivity
00:30 AU- GDP
15:00 CA- BOC Policy Decision
15:30 US- EIA Crude
23:50 JP- GDP
02:00 CN- Trade
12:45 EZ- ECB Policy Decision
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
02:00 CN- CPI
09:30 GB- Trade
15:00 US- University of Michigan Survey
John M. Bland, MBA
- The USD remains on the back foot early Tuesday as dealers continue to rebalance oversold EUR positions. Many are looking ahead to the ECB monetary policy decision Thursday. No policy changes are expected, but some expect the central bank to start to set prepare the markets for the start of a gradual exit from a very generous monetary policy posture.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia kept its Cash Rate target steady at 1.50%. as expected.
- The U.S. November employment data on Friday was a mixed bag. The 178K increase in Jobs was in line with street estimates, but was nothing to write home about.
- We see no chance the data will change Fed intentions to raise rates on December 14. Monthly Job statistics and inflation are the two top items on which the FOMC monetary bases its policy decisions. Markets are running 100% odds on a 25bp Fed Funds target increase.
- The U.S. Presidential vote recount is an ongoing uncertainty. U.S. Green Party candidate Jill Stein, with Clinton help, is supporting recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Odds in favor a reversal of the Trump victory are very slim.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mixed Markets
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Watch Out: Trump Is Now On The Scene
Diary of My Forex Day