Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Sign Up now for a free Trial now using the form below:
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
02:00 CN- CPI
09:30 GB- Trade
15:00 US- University of Michigan Survey
No Major Data
09:30 GB- CPI/RPI
09:30 GB- Employment
13:30 US- Retail Sales
13:30 US- PPI
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:30 US- Crude Oil
18:00 US- FOMC Decision
00:00 All-Day- flash PMIs
00:30 AU- Employment
08:30 CH- SNB Decision
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
12:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
13:30 US- CPI
13:30 US- Current Account
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
10:00 EZ- final HICP
13:30 Housing Starts/Permits
John M. Bland, MBA
- No matter what you call it, the ECB announced a "taper" of its asset purchases to EUR 60b per mo from EUR80b starting in April 2017. Even though President Draghi claimed it was not a "taper" but it generated a "taper tantrum" in EURUSD. I warned Thursday would be a volatile day, but it exceeded my expectations.
- The calendar is light today. Better than expected U.K. trade data has been a market-mover for the GBP. University of Michigan preliminary Sentiment data for December are due later. A positive "Trump Effect" would not surprise.
- We remain confident that the Fed will raise rates by 25bps next Wednesday. Monthly Job statistics and inflation are the two top items on which the FOMC monetary bases its policy decisions.
- The U.S. Presidential vote recount continues. Odds for a reversal of the Trump victory are slim.
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mixed Markets.
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Watch Out: Trump Is Now On The Scene
Diary of My Forex Day