2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 January February March April May June July August September October November December 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Forex Forum Archive for 01/21/2017
Pick a date from the header above to view forum postings for that day.
Click here to join the Live Forex Forum.
GVI Trading john bland 18:17 GMT January 21, 2017
Saudi Oil Minister
-- OPeC cut compliance very good
-- non-OPEC cut about 80% of pledged
>> wire service
Hillegom Purk 17:34 GMT January 21, 2017
1,10 only 304 pips away...
Amsterdam NordFX 17:15 GMT January 21, 2017
Forex Forecast for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and USDCHF for 23-27 January 2017
Forex Forecast for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and USDCHF for 23-27 January 2017
First, a review of last week’s forecast:
- The main forecast for the EUR/USD pair had said that early in the week the pair could rise to 1.0685 or even higher to the 1.0700-1.0800 area. This is what happened in reality. By just Tuesday, the pair reached the 1.0720 level, before returning 130 points downwards and jumping back up again, finishing the week near the 1.0700 mark;
- GBP/USD. Regarding the behaviour of this pair, 50% of the experts predicted its movement to the north and graphical analysis indicated a target in the area of 1.2400-1.2500. This turned out to be 100% correct. In the first half of the week, the pair did the seemingly impossible: inspired by the speeches of the Governor of the Bank of England M. Carney and the British Prime Minister T. May, as well as by optimistic indicators of the economy of this island state, the pair leapt upwards by 430 points and returned to the strong level support/resistance of the last four months in the 1.2385-1.2415 zone;
- In the case of USD/JPY, most experts and indicators on H4 and D1 had expected the pair to descend to a local minimum in the area of 113.00, after which it had been expected to turn around and go north. In reality, the pair surpassed these expectations, marking the minimum as 45 points lower than predicted at the level of 112.56. This was followed by the scheduled rebound and the pair returned to the 114.60 mark, to the upper boundary of the February-March 2016 corridor;
- USD/CHF. 65% of experts, trend indicators and graphical analysis on H4, as well as oscillators on H4 and D1 had strongly advised to sell the pair, believing that it would definitely reach the 0.9950-1.0000 zone. Those traders who followed this advice, were able to profit considerably. Mirroring the movements of EUR/USD, the pair recorded the minimum at the level of 0.9995 on Tuesday.
Forecast for the coming week:
Summarizing the views of a number of analysts from leading banks and brokerage firms, as well as the forecasts made on the basis of a wide variety of technical and graphical analysis methods, we can say the following:
- It is clear that, speaking of the near future of EUR/USD, the vast majority (80%) of trend indicators look northwards. Meanwhile, one third of the oscillators indicates that the pair is overbought. About 60% of analysts together with graphical analysis on D1 expect it to descend to the level of 1.0500. After that, in their view, the pair will be able to return to the 1.0650 resistance;
- A similar picture emerges with respect to the behaviour of the GBP/USD as well. Most indicators on H4 vote for the growth of the pair, whilst on D1 they do not exclude the beginning of a fall. 65% of experts are also in agreement with the bears. The nearest support level is 1.2300, with the next one being 1.2200. The bottom is in the area of the minimum of October 2016 at 1.1950-1.2000. As for graphical analysis, it draws a corridor with a relatively large range on D1, the low being 1.2000 and the high being1.2420. The next resistance is 1.2550;
- USD/JPY. Trend indicators in this case, have taken a neutral position. The readings of oscillators differ: on H4 they insist on buying, and on D1 they insist on selling. There is no unity among the experts and graphical analysis either. The majority of the former (60%), insist that the pair will go up to the 116.00-117.50 area. The latter, both on H4 and D1, believe that it must first once again test the January lows of 113.00 and 112.55;
- As for the last pair of our review, USD/CHF, 75% of the experts along with graphical analysis expect a sideways trend within 0.9995-1.0200. An alternative view sees the pair going down to the level of 0.9900. However, this can only happen in the event of any significant economic or political developments in the EU and the USA, which are not expected next week.
Roman Butko, NordFX
Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.
#forex #forex_forecast #eurusd #signals_forex #binary_options
haifa ac 13:14 GMT January 21, 2017
W.D. GANN for president
One of Gann's famous things was price and time balancing at the 45 degree angle. Price up or down one in one time unit. You know, price and time in balance. Nature abhors balance...change being the only constant.
Once price reaches this balance either coming up to the 45 or down to the 45...it's time for a change in direction.
One should take heed to this being the 45th president. That it happens to be Trump is of no relevance. It's just that it's the 45th President. Time for a change. Usually, a pretty dynamic change is in order at the 45. Liberalism having been the trend of the country over the last way too damned long maybe this will be the point of balance it all changes back to conservatism. One can only hope. Get this place back on track. Get over this childish notion that utopia exist and more over that man can create it and rule over it. Utopia is God's purview.
That is the main psychosis of the left. They believe themselves god's capable of creating a Utopian world and civilization. This is why they believe they can control the global climate and stop its changing. They believe they can make men women and women men in defiance of natures design. That statest/dictators/leftest/liberals/communist/progressives believe themselves god's is why in all circumstances the statest banishes all forms of religion. The statest's first and most important commandment...thou shall place no god above the state.
Singapore 06:37 GMT January 21, 2017
AUD/CAD 23RD JAN 2017 PREDICTION
We are looking at price pushing upwards into the top of the weekly range really hard. We have seen an absolute explosion from the weekly demand zone from (.9745-.9573). It’s really awesome to see how price respects these zones. While the Trend is definitely up, we are expecting to see a small pullback back down to a daily demand zone at (.9982-.9939). This would complete the reaction to the weekly and daily zones that stand in our way from the highs. This week if we could get a small retracement back downwards then we would consider that to be a good zone to get back on this uptrend and see a strong retest of the highs at 1.0397.
Stay updated with live Forex Trading Tips & Forex Trading Signals to gain profit.
Forex Trading Tips
dc CB 00:51 GMT January 21, 2017
Commitment Of Traders Report for 17 January 2017
Yes Virginia, that was a short covering rally.
However STBlip(futures). Gammy SEZ: 3% by 2019...she'll be gone way before that.
Taking an implication from Trump's speach today.
The Middle Class and the Working Class SHUD be paid a fair rate for the USE of their Saving(Capital), that You All have been getting for FREE...Under Obama.
We'll all be waiting to see how that turns out.
Actionable trading levels delivered LIVE to YOUR charts
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 27 May 2019
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 28 May 2019
A 14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
C 13:00 US- Case-Shiller
Wed 29 May 2019
A 08:55 DE- Employment
AA 18:00 US- BOC Decision
A 18:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 30 Mar 2019
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 31 Mar 2019
AA 10:00 EZ- Flash HICP
A 12:30 US- Personal Income, Spending, Deflator
AA 14:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube