Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday May 1, 2013 - 20:24:49 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
No Fed surprise. ADP jobs soft. ECB rate cut Thursday?
|No Fed surprise. ADP jobs soft. ECB rate cut Thursday?|
2 May 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR- Far East: JP- BOJ Minutes, CN- HSBC final PMI. Europe: EZ/CH/DE/FR- Mfg PMIs, ECB Rates North America: CA- Trade, US- Trade, Productivity, Weekly Jobless, Natural Gas
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CN- HSBC PMI, EZ- Mfg PMI, ECB, US- Trade, Weekly Jobs
- The FOMC decision Wednesday was cautious to neutral as expected. They explicitly left the door open to an increase or decrease in bond purchases depending on economic data. Bottom-line future policy decisions are data dependent.
- U.S. data released over the day were mostly weaker than expected.
- U.K. April Manufacturing PMI at 49.8 was virtually at the "50" expansion level. It suggests a steady policy from the BOE next Thursday. .
- The ECB decision Thursday is key. On Wednesday an unnamed ECB official appeared to signal a rate cut is in store.This would have little impact on the economy but send a support message. There is a lot of room for a disappointment if there is no ECB action.
- Japanese Golden Week holidays continue off and on all week..
||JGB 0.59% -2bp
||Bund 1.22% +2bp
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered LIVE to YOUR charts
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 27 May 2019
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 28 May 2019
A 14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
C 13:00 US- Case-Shiller
Wed 29 May 2019
A 08:55 DE- Employment
AA 18:00 US- BOC Decision
A 18:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 30 Mar 2019
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 31 Mar 2019
AA 10:00 EZ- Flash HICP
A 12:30 US- Personal Income, Spending, Deflator
AA 14:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube