Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday May 1, 2014 - 09:15:28 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Strong UK PMI data. Chin PMI Steady. Aussie Weak. Busy Calendar Today
|Strong UK PMI data. Chin PMI Steady. Aussie Weak. Busy Calendar Today|
May 1, 2014 09:30 gmt
US- Yellen, Personal Income, PCE Deflator, Weekly Jobs, PMI's, CA- PMI.
| EURUSD 1.3885
|| U.S. 2.66% 0bp
|| North America: Higher|
| EURJPY 141.85
|| Bund 1.47% 0bp
|| DAX: Closed|
| GBPUSD 1.6910
|| GILT 2.67% +1bp
|| FTSE: Higher|
| USDJPY 102.17
|| JGB 0.62% 0bp
|| Far East Close: Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: US- Yellen, Personal Income PCE Deflator, Weekly Jobs, PMI's, CA- PMI
- the U.K. manufacturing PMI bounced back nicely in April and has given the GBPUSD a nice lift today. Many European markets are closed today for the May Day labor day holiday today. London is open.
- In Far Eastern trade, the Australian PMI was especially weak. In China the NBS PMI gained very modestly. The Aussie dollar is trading about even on the day. See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
- Earlier, the Bank of Japan kept its monetary policy steady, as widely expected.
- The latest Employment Report (April) is released on Friday. The U.S. ADP private payrolls data Wednesday saw a stronger than expected 220K gain in April Private Payrolls. The problem is that ADP data have not been a reliable predictor of non-farm payrolls. Up until now the pace of improvement in the jobs statistics has been disappointingly slow.
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released. See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered LIVE to YOUR charts
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 27 May 2019
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 28 May 2019
A 14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
C 13:00 US- Case-Shiller
Wed 29 May 2019
A 08:55 DE- Employment
AA 18:00 US- BOC Decision
A 18:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 30 Mar 2019
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 31 Mar 2019
AA 10:00 EZ- Flash HICP
A 12:30 US- Personal Income, Spending, Deflator
AA 14:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube