Thursday January 12, 2017 - 09:37:50 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Forex Trading Ideas For Thursday 12 January 2017
Forex Trading Ideas for 12 Jan 2017
WEEKLY HIGH IMPACT NEWS:
13:30 US- Retail Sales
13:30 US- PPI
15:00 US- preliminary University of Michigan
- The USD is trading broadly weaker today. The Trump press conference Wednesday was generally a disappointment to traders hoping to see more in the way of an economic program from the new administration.
- The reality of the U.S. political system is that radical changes are difficult to impliment and take time with the Congress independent of the Executive branch of government. Even when Congress and the President are from the same party, the President cannot dictate policy to the legislative branch.
- Thurrsday's calendar is light again in the way of potential market-moving news. U.S. weekly Jobless Claims are always a key release for economists, but markets rarely find anything in the data at current levels to elicit price volatility.
- Trump will be inaugurated as President one week from Friday, on January 20.
- The top item of the week is retail sales data due on Friday. Next Monday, U.S. markets will be closed for the Martin Luther King Holiday. President-elect Trump will be inaugurated as President one week from Friday, on January 20.
John M. Bland, MBA
CURRENT CONDITIONS: Mild Risk-Off Profile
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."