Monday September 11, 2017 - 08:33:44 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View - www.global-view.com
Amazing Trader Ideas For 11 September 2017
Trading Ideas for 11 September 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 12 Sep
08:30 GB- CPI
Wed 13 Sep
08:30 GB- Employment
12:30 US- PPI
14:30 US- Crude
Thu 14 Sep
01:30 AU- Employment
11:00 GB- Bank of England
12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
12:30 US- CPI
Fri 15 Sep
12:30 US- Retail Sales
13:15 US- Industrial Production
14:00 US- University of Michigan (prelim)
- PRICE RISK: HIGH TUE -- 08:30 GMT GB- CPI- Key Economic data for Bank of England. GBP tends to react to these data.
- PRICE RISK: HIGH WED -- 08:30 GMT GB- Employment- Key Economic data about the strength of the economy. GBP tends to react to these data.
- PRICE RISK: MEDIUM WED -- 12:30 GMT US- PPI- Another piece of the inflation puzzle for the Fed.
- PRICE RISK: MEDIUM WED -- 14:30 GMT US- Crude top oil price item each week.
- PRICE RISK: HIGH THU -- 01:30 GMT AU- Employment Data. Key Info economic data.
- PRICE RISK: HIGH THU -- 11:00 GMT GB- Bank of England Decision. No policy changes seen.
- PRICE RISK: MEDIUM THU -- 12:30 GMT US- CPI- Another piece of the inflation puzzle for the Fed.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."