Friday April 12, 2019 - 11:57:36 GMT
Share This Story
Global-View.com - www.global-view.com
Quantic Asset Management reviews how to open a Managed account
Quantic Asset Management was founded in 2010 by a team of world-class financial experts and investment specialists. As our client base has grown internationally, we have stayed true to our vision of offering innovative investment opportunities. Our goal now, nearly a decade later, is to pursue excellence in all that we do for clients, using cutting-edge technology to push boundaries, and developing exciting strategies with great potential for profit.
We are fully regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) licence no. 119/10 and registration no. 253014 as well as the Market in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). Our clients can see the performance of our strategies at any point by visiting our website here. The performance of our strategies is updated daily for full transparency. These are just a few of the ways we guarantee the safety of your funds and the quality of our services. For more information please visit our website here https://www.quantic-am.com/en/.
If you are interested in joining Quantic Asset Management, please follow the steps provided in this review article. You can start by visiting our website here and filling the form on the bottom of the page. From there you will need to Open an account with our partner and regulated FCA broker STO. After that you will need to fill in the Quantic Asset Management suitability questionnaire. This questionnaire is for your own security and also so that we can review what your expectations are and what strategy is more suitable for you.
After you are finished with the suitability questionnaire, you will need to set the amount you are willing to risk for the type of investment you are interested in. Up to 70% of your initial deposit can be set. (under normal market conditions). You will then need to Invest an amount of your choice. Please note that all monies deposited remain in your name and only you can access and withdraw. Finally, you will just need to choose the Quantic Asset Management you would like to use for your discretionary managed account and from there Quantic Asset Management will deploy the strategy of your choice onto your account and you will receive 70% of all profits made on your account.
Now your account has been created it is important to note that with Quantic Asset Management, there are no ongoing management fees or fees to enter or exit any of our investment strategies. All fees are performance based meaning we are working for you for FREE as we only get paid if we make you a profit. Our policy is that we charge you a monthly performance fee of 30% of any profits achieved meaning you keep the remaining 70%.
The Quantic Asset Management strategies have been created and tailored to offer the best possible results for our clients. Quantic Asset Management reviews its trading strategies constantly in order to achieve the best results possible. To find out more about all our strategies please visit https://www.quantic-am.com/en/
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."