User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?
FOREX Forum

Forex Forum     ← Back to Forums

Sort Order: Latest Post on Top - Latest Post Last            Post Reply

Paris ib  15:41:23 GMT - 11/12/2014  
In this weird moment here is a little chart.

Printing by Central Banks

Paris ib  15:52:54 GMT - 11/12/2014  
I just read an article by Robert Fisk about the ISIS debacle in the Middle East... and the thing that got me is the Syrians fighting ISIS suggest that these ISIS characters are foreigners speaking... wait for it.... Chinese. At which point you just throw up your hands and say: what the h.ell is going on out there?

"“We often don’t understand them because they are foreigners speaking their own language,” the general said. When I asked him which language he heard most frequently, he replied. “Well, it’s very strange, but we think many of them are speaking in a language which is Chinese.” He was not joking."

I wonder when or if we will ever find out what is actually going on in the world.

As to the statistics and the data... who knows? Trade at your own risk.

Fisk

shanghai bc  22:56:08 GMT - 11/12/2014  

A bit of history lesson is needed to understand Chinese unit in ISIS..A few hundred of the Uygur Chinese or Muslim Chinese are among ISIS units at present ..Bin Laden and his comrades were trained by CIA..Bin Laden later trained Uygurs to fight for pan-Islam state somehwere..

ISIS core units were trained by US military some years ago..When Bin Laden died some 10 years ago for illness,Uygur Chinese unit went to join ISIS..Uygur unit is on wanted list in China and will face firing squad on return..So better die for their cause somewhere outside China..Brief CV of ISIS folks..

Livingston nh  23:01:32 GMT - 11/12/2014  
Every US President since Carter missed the opportunity to nuke these bastards out of a do-gooder mentality - there would be no blow back from the only two nations that mattered

Provo John  00:15:46 GMT - 11/13/2014  
nh, actually ever since Truman. If you recall, Paton wanted to go in as soon as WW2 was over and settle up then.

Mtl JP  00:28:48 GMT - 11/13/2014  
shanghai bc 22:56 any detail on Bin Laden's illness from which he died some 10 years ago ? tia

GVI Forex Jay Meisler  00:43:46 GMT - 11/13/2014  
bc thanks for that history update. It is this type of information from local sources that makes our forums unique and different than anything else I have seen on the web.

shanghai bc  00:47:40 GMT - 11/13/2014  

JP

Bin Laden was a asset of CIA and Pakistan intel.. And had a good connection with Chinese intel too..Not a simple personality..Pakistan intel had a contact with Bin Laden all along..They had that info of Bin Laden's bladder problem and resulting death in bed..Pakistan and China share all info on security front..That is classified info in China :)

GVI Forex Jay Meisler  00:56:45 GMT - 11/13/2014  
bc Are you saying that it was not Bin Laden who was killed in 2011?

shanghai bc  00:58:34 GMT - 11/13/2014  

Jay

My pleasure..Learing a lot from the Forum too..Much better than governments sponsored news circle..

shanghai bc  01:12:28 GMT - 11/13/2014  

Jay

If you go to northern Pakistan or Afghanistan countryside,you will see many folks who look like and dressed like Bin Laden..Not easy task to differentiate at all by their look unless DNA is tested..All governments fabricate news to their convenience..Simple facts..

FW CS  01:16:31 GMT - 11/13/2014  
Many greetings bc.

Can I get you medium term euro and gold view?

Many thanks

Livingston nh  01:32:01 GMT - 11/13/2014  
bc - BS - you are a censored if you think the cynics here are stupid enough to buy the anti us crap

Livingston nh  01:35:48 GMT - 11/13/2014  
Simple Facts --- gimme a break

GVI Forex Jay Meisler  01:38:05 GMT - 11/13/2014  
This is why we have a Political Forum. Please take any further discussion on this there.

Livingston nh  01:39:24 GMT - 11/13/2014  
My pleasure

Livingston nh  02:16:53 GMT - 11/13/2014  
Hey bc - just checked the poli forum -- getting late here -- anything to say

FW CS  02:24:43 GMT - 11/13/2014  
Nh are you an Ahole or a moron or both? You insult a guy then expect him to respond to you???

Livingston nh  02:26:17 GMT - 11/13/2014  
YES

Livingston nh  02:30:32 GMT - 11/13/2014  
CS were you ever in al ocker room or a trading room

GVI Forex Jay Meisler  02:36:52 GMT - 11/13/2014  
I asked you to take it to the Political Forum, not here

Livingston nh  02:40:06 GMT - 11/13/2014  
Done - apologies

FW CS  03:53:16 GMT - 11/13/2014  
This $ bull looks very mature. Euro near long term support. Maybe $ has say another 5% upside. $ jpy another story.

FW CS  04:26:38 GMT - 11/13/2014  
Bali
thanks. I think one is free to express views here that was intent of this place and to at least listen to other views whether agree or not.

Euro comments a close below 1.2390 opens up the recent low and a Possible waterfall decline.

shanghai bc  05:22:10 GMT - 11/13/2014  

FW CS

Greetings..Hope you are fine..Medium-term,expecting to see Eur 1.200 and Gold 1100 at some point..And medium-term bounce from there for several months..

All the best to you..

Paris ib  08:08:25 GMT - 11/13/2014  
bc - Thanks for clarifying who the Chinese speakers fighting with ISIS in the Middle East might be. I find the whole thing mind boggling. And for me it makes the global geopolitical situation just that much more difficult to read. I can't help but feeling we are playing without the full deck of cards.

Summit in Brisbane, robust rhetoric from the Rhodes scholar -which frankly I find pitiful (but still), Russian war ships hanging around somewhere off Brisbane but apparently they do that at every gathering (?)... even so some people (judging from the propaganda output) are spoiling for another major war. Good for the arms merchants, the police and surveillance state and pretty much no-one else.

Meanwhile the cost of refunding the U.S. government debt keeps rising (no-one comments or notices)....

Russia and the ships

Actionable trading levels delivered LIVE to YOUR charts

GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium

Mon 27 May 2019
AAGB/US- Holiday
Tue 28 May 2019
A 14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
C 13:00 US- Case-Shiller
Wed 29 May 2019
A 08:55 DE- Employment
AA 18:00 US- BOC Decision
A 18:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 30 Mar 2019
AAEZ/CH- Holiday
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 31 Mar 2019
AA 10:00 EZ- Flash HICP
A 12:30 US- Personal Income, Spending, Deflator
AA 14:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan

Global-View Affiliate Program

We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.

Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.

Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.

Contact us

Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube

pic

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory