User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?
FOREX Forum

Forex Forum     ← Back to Forums

Sort Order: Latest Post on Top - Latest Post Last            Post Reply

dc CB  20:28:15 GMT - 10/02/2016  
5 Weeks to go and it's already up to 7 on the Ugly Scale...But for this election cycle you can go all the way up to 11.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NYT publishes Trumps 1995 Tax returns.
“Dean Baquet, the top editor at the New York Times, said he’d publish a story on Donald Trump’s taxes even if it means risking jail time,”. Bob Woodward also said he would go to jail too over it..

However: The New York Times paid no taxes and got an income tax refund of $3.5 million even though they had a pre-tax profit of $29.9 million in 2014.

-----------------------------------------------
On Meet The Press today Clinton Campaign Manager Mook Doubles Down.
Mook said, “I think a lot of the people that stand by Donald Trump are deplorable, and the things they say are deplorable.”

It's going to 11

dc CB  17:41:01 GMT - 10/01/2016  
the pattern is solid, as shown in this chart by Sam Stovall, equity strategist for S&P Global Market Intelligence. Should the S&P 500 record a positive return from July 31 to October 31, it signals the reelection of the party in power, while a decline suggests replacement. The S&P ended September slightly below its July close, so the election results are at the mercy of the market's October performance.

This Chart Predicts Trump Will Win, Unless the S&P Rallies in October

dc CB  17:17:07 GMT - 10/01/2016  
PRINCETON, N.J. -- A majority of Americans, 57%, continue to say that a third major U.S. political party is needed, while 37% disagree, saying the two parties are doing an adequate job of representing the American people.

These results are based on Gallup's annual Governance poll. The poll was conducted Sept. 7-11,

Americans' Desire for Third Party Persists This Election Year

dc CB  19:10:14 GMT - 09/30/2016  
U.S. `ON THE VERGE' OF SUSPENDING TIES W RUSSIA ON SYRIA: TONER.

and the CandyDates are duking it out over a Ms Universe contestant from the 90s'.

"let's drop the big one, there'll be no one left to blame us.
let's drop the big one now"
Political Science
Randy Newman

2016 Election Campaign Song- Dem and Repub

Paris ib  18:29:28 GMT - 09/30/2016  
Don't matter: Hillary lost. Doesn't matter a thing what the press says.

"Clinton won the debate last night. And while she was doing it, Trump won the election. He had one thing to accomplish – being less scary – and he did it."

I don't agree with the first sentence but then who really cares who 'won' a debate?

Dilbert

dc CB  18:22:53 GMT - 09/30/2016  
best take on last Mon's "debate" yet.

Ben Garrison Editorial cartoonist, not carried by any US paper

Costa Rica Albert  16:06:10 GMT - 09/30/2016  
Einstein VS. Darwin - shows Darwin as winner by K/O

that survival warriors who can't feel victorious before seeing their own mind made enemies. Hiroshima and Nagasaki that's how every human settlement going to end. Darwinists managed to take hold on Einstein properties too. So, Hillary or Donald, is it really matters when Dijselboom allows himself to talk about US court rulings?

at least live before you...

Paris ib  15:50:36 GMT - 09/30/2016  
Yeah it's getting that way for me. I gave up the FT because I couldn't stand all the 'opinions' when I just wanted the data. The NYT was OK, not great but doable, then we got this election and it went over the edge. Unreadable now.

"The choice, sadly, lies between an unlearned interloper with common sense and an Establishment whose policy response is predictable as the emergence of a gumball from a supermarket machine after a quarter is cranked in. They are mediocre ideologues incapable of learning from past failures, clinging to their careers because they are unsuited for honest work. Trump may not know much but he is capable of learning. That can’t be said for his detractors."

Spengler on Trump

SaaR KaL  15:44:08 GMT - 09/30/2016  
Paris
I have read any news paper for the last 15 years
Not watched Main Stream Media as well...
That stuff should be in the narcotics list...along with Meth, Heroin...etc

Paris ib  15:42:10 GMT - 09/30/2016  
The U.S. Election is the U.S.'s BREXIT moment.

All the 'right-thinking' self-appointed progressives will be horrified and they are going to just have to live with it.

The vitriol from the anti-BREXIT and anti-TRUMP camps is nuts. But it is also an indication of how little these people actually think and how quickly they are prone to violence and anger. They may as well be brown shirts.

Paris ib  15:36:28 GMT - 09/30/2016  
When you have to start reading the New York Post you know things are bad.

Fat Jokes

Paris ib  15:32:43 GMT - 09/30/2016  
The American press is unbelievable right now. Unbelievable and biased. I cancelled my subscription to the New York Times. I can't read that crap anymore. It's like wading columns of propaganda. And FWIW I think Trump walked all over Clinton. When he brought up NAFTA... that was enough. NOBODY in the press thought Trump won. Where the hell were they? You will get some women voting for Hillary and maybe some young people but seriously I can't see her carrying many votes.

dc CB  15:25:57 GMT - 09/30/2016  
The New York Times, the so-called “paper of record,” has declared that the all-important swing state of Ohio is no longer an important battleground in the presidential election.
Earlier in September, the Times was declaring Ohio “an essential swing state,”
Now that Trump is winning the “must-win,” the Times has revised its view of Ohio’s importance: “After decades as one of America’s most reliable political bellwethers, an inevitable presidential battleground that closely mirrored the mood and makeup of the country, Ohio is suddenly fading in importance this year,” writes Jonathan Martin, who notes that Clinton has basically conceded the state.

PAR 15:25:22 GMT - 09/30/2016  
Obama no longer is the president of all Americans . He became the teamleader of the Hilary campaign . That will come back like a boomerang . Obama should act like a president not as a cheerleader.

Paris ib  15:20:46 GMT - 09/30/2016  
To start with I thought the establishment had it sorted and Hillary would win. I don't think that anymore. Trump made a killer punch during the debate: NAFTA. No-one noticed in the press but I bet the voters did.

Hillary - and some members of the elite - keep going on about 'women' and paid child care leave and other crap. Hillary dropped this line while she slammed Trump for sexism: “this is a man who…has said women don’t deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men.”.... These people have lost the plot. They have no credibility.

Trump wins. So take your positions based on that.

Biggest risk: possibly U.S. Bonds. But wait and see. I don't think Trump is a moron and he's not an ideologue. So he's the best candidate the U.S. has got right now and I think that the American people can actually see that, despite the avalanche in the media. So yeah Trump and it's probably the best result we can now hope for. gl gt

Trump

haifa ac  05:25:49 GMT - 09/27/2016  
Trump tried to be a "gentleman" ( so as not to lose the women vote). Hillary called him Donald and demeaned him.
She won the first debate.
If Hillary wins the elections we will have a most horrendous bear market into her first or second year in office (you cannot continue Obama's fed policies without paying dear consequences)
If Trump wins we will have a big bull market into his second year or so because he represents true capitalism.

How stupid is the American public? we will know soon.

dc CB  04:53:06 GMT - 09/27/2016  
WaPo 6, count em 6 Opinions including the Editorial Board Editorial.
Clinton WON
(buy StoX)

dc CB  03:12:56 GMT - 09/27/2016  
At tonight’s debate, Donald Trump faced off not just against Hillary Clinton, but against moderator Lester Holt.

The game of two-on-one saw Holt ask no questions about:

Hillary’s emails
Benghazi
The Clinton Foundation

While ignoring these issues, Holt grilled Trump on stop-and-frisk, the birther issue, his comments about women, his many bankruptcies, why he hasn’t released his tax returns, and a host of other issues the media sees as unfriendly to the Republican candidate.

Lester Holt: The Third Debater?

Berlin  DG  03:07:01 GMT - 09/27/2016  
for Clinton being a president means strengthening her circles, for Trump it means getting the toy he really really wants.

For overwhelming majority both ad president mean: DOODOO

Berlin  DG  02:58:07 GMT - 09/27/2016  

Buy Gold
Entry: Target: Stop:
on the menu: LIAR vs. CROOKIS

both offer no perspective for improvement to the American nation, both raise fears about totally unaware personalities to be US president. both have no clue, and the bottom line is that Clinton's history is a bad experience and Trump is capable to beat that experience to the worst.

China, Russia, they have all reasons to worry much less. unfortunately, the terrorists too. The economy, NWO seems to be in control as those two clowns are easy to tame.

Sydney ACC  02:49:11 GMT - 09/27/2016  
Hillary left the best to last. Her reply regarding hger stamina for office was superb. Her comments regarding women was the knockout punch. Guess that will help tie up the womens' vote.

dc CB  02:38:48 GMT - 09/27/2016  
Trump made NO attack on her alleged corruption.
Makes me think he's thrown in the towel.
This was nothing more that the usual presidential "fake" debate.

The US Media will declare her the winner. LONG USA
Long The Free Money will flow for another 4 years.

IMHO

haifa ac  02:18:19 GMT - 09/27/2016  
Ding Dong! The Witch is not dead

dc CB  02:10:58 GMT - 09/27/2016  
Stock indexes seem to agree.
Looks like she's not going to fritz out...imho that was the risk.
20 mins to go.

haifa ac  02:05:26 GMT - 09/27/2016  
so far she is eating him alive

Sydney ACC  01:15:47 GMT - 09/27/2016  
Trump first misleading statement.

Mexico imposes a tax of 16% on imports from USA. The 16% is IVA tax i.e. VAT.

USA has sales tax.

dc CB  00:56:33 GMT - 09/27/2016  
you can't make this stuff up.
at Hofstra. This is college today in the USA.

Trigger warning at the debate

Berlin  DG  23:41:10 GMT - 09/26/2016  
JPY to surge for sure in the coming months, does the "official" reason to make a difference?

OPEC and Russia going to bring oil to 80+ during 2017 so JPY forecast is kind obvious.

Berlin  DG  23:32:31 GMT - 09/26/2016  

Buy Gold
no matter who be US elected as 'official head of American facade', the outcome will be the very same. American politics are the very same since centuries meaning US presidents speak as been told by the 'capital kings' and not vice versa. so Trump and his few billions cannot change a dime in USA. the refreshment would be the style of 'chief of clowns', vote Trump to make everything to happen different even the result should and will be exactly the same.

Isn't it funny that the presidential candidate of the world's largest economy believes that letting bimbos to sit at the front stage during the debate will bring him votes?! - welcome to USA 2016

dc CB  20:29:11 GMT - 09/26/2016  
JP
Hillary was accused of having an earpiece during that Forum Sit down. If you've ever watched any Wrestling on TV, you might recall the the "ref" always would pat down the wrestlers and check their waist bands. The "bad guy" would at time conceal something that he would rake over the eyes of his opponent.
I wonder it there will be an EAR Check, by Lester Holt, before the debate begins....LOL

ZH notes:
Ear Mics: The next scandal arose out of the last Commander in Chief forum hosted by Matt Lauer in which Hillary was accused of wearing an ear piece so as to receive guidance from advisers during the discussion. According to the World Tribune, the issue prompted one Maryland voter to write a letter to the Federal Elections Commissioner, Matthew Petersen, seeking assurances that ear pieces would not be allowed though no such assurances were provided.

Mtl JP  20:08:52 GMT - 09/26/2016  
noting the word "could" vs "will"
we know what opinions are like, right ?

usual caveat applies:

Yen could surge if Trump wins debate - some cnbc pundits

Mtl JP  19:59:07 GMT - 09/26/2016  
DC 18:55 maybe I mis-interpreted "The debate will be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on major topics to be selected by the moderator and announced at least one week before the debate."

I suppose it means the topics but not the precise Qtns
me bad

Commission on Presidential Debates Announces Format for 2016 General Election Debates

dc CB  19:21:56 GMT - 09/26/2016  
JP
true debate??

this is not a debate, it's a test of stamina.
HRC - both mental and physical
Trump - mostly mental

dc CB  18:55:00 GMT - 09/26/2016  
JP
that I have not seen made public. so called AltRight sites would have been all over that.
But there is mounting pressure on Lester Holt - the moderator, to actively interject...calling it "fact checking".
Matt Lauer, who is from the same Network, was raked over the coals, by social media and His Own Network top brass, for his perceived lack of aggressiveness towards Trump during that Forum sit down earlier this month.

Mtl JP  18:39:57 GMT - 09/26/2016  
Is this true - that both camps received the questions last week - are we being played with the illusion of choice and a true debate??

dc CB  03:33:39 GMT - 09/26/2016  
Mtl JP 22:22 GMT September 25, 2016 -
will hillary be standing a booster or donald in a hole ?

it's the 5th Grade. fight in the playground

Mine's bigger than yours

dc CB  01:55:29 GMT - 09/26/2016  
Glenn Greenwald perfectly sums up the farce that is the supposed "two-party" system that rules America in one tweet...

Welcome to the oligarchy.

Bush vs Obama As Explained By Glenn Greenwald In One Tweet

dc CB  00:59:13 GMT - 09/26/2016  
because it's all about some outsider (Trump) horning in on what has been goin' on in the US since Bush I.

Obama n Bush

dc CB  00:40:24 GMT - 09/26/2016  
Monday’s Debate vs. the NFL: A Survival Guide

A collision between America’s Most Important Topic and a presidential debate provokes conflicts and questions

On Monday night, the first Presidential debate will face off against a Monday Night Football game featuring the 0-2 New Orleans Saints and the 1-1 Atlanta Falcons.

WSJ

dc CB  00:01:43 GMT - 09/26/2016  
Mtl JP 23:47
actually it's way more than that. It's about putting someone into office who will pursue this, via His(Trump's) Justice Department.
It's about a potential scandal that reacheds back to 2008...thru the 8 years of the Obama rule.
Yeh I know it's FOX, but this is what the Repubs are so frustrated about.

Rep Gowdy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhkWWJsubqw

Charles Krauthammer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev4aUVfQezk

Mtl JP  23:47:59 GMT - 09/25/2016  
fwiw :
Clinton presidency with a divided U.S. Congress would have a “neutral” impact on financial markets.
Trump victory and a divided Congress would have a “slightly negative” market impact - Wells Fargo

Mtl JP  22:22:15 GMT - 09/25/2016  
will hillary be standing a booster or donald in a hole ?

nw kw  21:33:04 GMT - 09/25/2016  
immigration shaping thing fast upsets down sets, trump avoided cad so he nos immigration shaped ca in under 2years. or it did reverse to no immigration and eur has same headaches. bad for eur? a trump

dc CB  21:18:00 GMT - 09/25/2016  
90 minutes on camera standing.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

When Dr. Lisa Bardack[*] was asked to become Hillary Clinton’s personal physician in 2001, it had to have been a crowning moment in the career of the Mt. Kisco internist. Dr. Bardack could have anticipated little downside. She already had the responsibility -- and legal obligation under HIPAA -- to protect the privacy of her patient. She and her staff would have to be especially scrupulous in the case of a senator with presidential ambitions, but this should not have posed a serious problem.

this year Bardack encountered difficulties she could not have foreseen in 2001:

Dr. Lisa Bardack’s Faustian Bargain

dc CB  21:02:35 GMT - 09/25/2016  
This is the first time in the entire campaign that either of them has been onstage for a full 90 mins, with no cutting away to commercials.
For Hillary this is the first time this year she will be required to Stand for 90 full minutes.
For Trump when he's on stage with single opponent.

Mtl JP  20:00:16 GMT - 09/25/2016  
"Mr. Trump's goal in the first debate is to win,” campaign manager Kellyanne Conway

Clinton wants voters to “understand the facts”

My goal is to make posi-pips off the cretins on a possible play if Hillary slips and.a Trump presidency gains traction. Markets assume Hillary wins. With Trump more uncertainty.

I am questioning if the debate is maybe not too early and still too far away from the election to be playable unless Donald somehow clearly demolishes Hillary. I do not see a play on Hillary somehow coming thru with making voters to “understand the facts” (unless the plebs reach some awakening about Hillary's nega-facts)

These are Hillary Clinton’s and Donald Trump’s goals for their fir

Livingston nh  13:52:17 GMT - 09/25/2016  
The original President debates bear little resemblance to the Cavalry Charge Kentucky Derby like primary debates -- Monday may see the food fight primary format of the past year dominate -- a technocrat w/ a status quo "message" vs a blustering name caller w/ a change "message"

Change is always promised and the electorate knows that is always a lie -- Can they be seduced again?

None of this will display a President's most necessary requirement -- a BS antenna that screens out and/or suppresses advice, it allows for good decisions in CRITICAL matters // it may only really matter once in a term but it determines history

HK [email protected]  10:26:27 GMT - 09/25/2016  

Whatever praises you write about H.Clinton, counts down to zero as she was proven a liar right and left.

So please... Vote for me Donald Trump because even I am so weird I shall try at least to do something, except that I am better looking than ugly Hillary which no makeup can make her look better than bad and also have a good looking wife for display.

So please save America Put me Donald in the White House

dc CB  01:05:47 GMT - 09/25/2016  
Perplexed global public opinion holds its breath at the (circus) best American “democracy” is able to conjure.
The first cage match this coming Monday between a Queen of War profiting from a mighty (Clinton) Cash Machine and a billionaire uber-narcissist adored by a “basket of deplorables”.
This is a circus quite fitting for a self-described “indispensable nation” where “evil” has been propelled – seriously – to the status of philosophical category.
For the basket of deplorables, and even beyond their circle, the temptation is immense to equate voting for Donald Trump with raising a finger against the establishment.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-24/americas-247-circus-maximus

Circus Maximus 2016

dc CB  22:20:16 GMT - 09/24/2016  
The circus is coming to town...
Talking Heads 1988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itShbI9fAqw
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In response to Hillary Clinton giving Mark Cuban front row seats at the debate. Trump tweets, "If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him!"

As a reminder, Bill Clinton testified under oath in 1998 that he had a sexual affair with Flowers.

Gennifer Flowers Confirms She Will "Definitely Be At The Debate"

Mtl JP  21:17:39 GMT - 09/24/2016  
New York Times:

..."Our endorsement is rooted in respect for her intellect, experience, toughness and courage over a career of almost continuous public service, often as the first or only woman in the arena."...

EDITORIAL Saturday, September 24, 2016 Hillary Clinton for President By THE EDITORIAL BOARD

dc CB  17:12:51 GMT - 09/24/2016  
Police were searching Saturday for a gunman dressed in black who fled on foot toward an Interstate highway after opening fire in the makeup department at a Macy's store in Burlington, Wash., killing five people.

Initial surveillance footage from the Cascade Mall showed the suspect entering the building late Friday without a weapon but walking into Macy's about 10 minutes later carrying a "hunting-style" a rifle, police said.

The dark-skinned suspect, described as in his teens or early 20s, went into the store's makeup area where he shot four women and a man, Lt. Chris Cammock of the Mt. Vernon Police Department said at a news conference.

USA Today

dc CB  17:09:13 GMT - 09/24/2016  
CBS News March 7, 2015, 6:43 PM
President Obama only learned of Hillary Clinton's private email address use for official State Department business after a New York Times report, he told CBS News in an interview.
CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama.

"The same time everybody else learned it through news reports," the president told Plante.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-weighs-in-hillary-clinton-private-emails/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sept 23, 2016

President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in email communications with Hillary Clinton and others, according to FBI records made public Friday.

The disclosure came as the FBI released its second batch of documents from its investigation into Clinton’s private email server during her tenure as secretary of state.

The State Department has refused to make public that and other emails Clinton exchanged with Obama. Lawyers have cited the "presidential communications privilege," a variation of executive privilege, in order to withhold the messages under the Freedom of Information Act.

Obama used a pseudonym in emails with Clinton, FBI documents reveal

dc CB  18:41:18 GMT - 09/23/2016  
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Hillary Clinton's former chief of staff, Cheryl Mills, and two other staff members were granted immunity deals in exchange for their cooperation in the now-closed FBI investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state, says a Republican congressman.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, told The Associated Press on Friday that Mills gave federal investigators access to her laptop on the condition that what they found couldn't be used against her.

By including the emails recovered from the laptops in the immunity agreements, the Justice Department exempted key physical evidence from any potential criminal case against the aides.

"No wonder they couldn't prosecute a case," said Chaffetz, R-Utah. "They were handing out immunity deals like candy."

The revelation brings the total number of people who were granted immunity as part of the FBI's investigation to at least five.

GOP lawmaker: FBI gave immunity to top Clinton aide

dc CB  18:38:40 GMT - 09/23/2016  
WASHINGTON—Most of Hillary Clinton’s emails recovered during a Federal Bureau of Investigation probe into practices from her time as secretary of state won’t be made public until after Election Day, according to a new timetable set Friday by a federal judge.

WSJ

dc CB  17:43:29 GMT - 09/23/2016  
The presidential debate commission settled an early flashpoint when Clinton demanded a step-stool at the podium to add height to her 5'4" frame. Campaign Chairman John Podesta expressed concern that Hillary would be dwarfed by 6'2" Trump.

The request was quickly rejected.
The commission is allowing for a custom-made podium, which will accommodate the difference in stature.

dc CB  17:40:53 GMT - 09/23/2016  
There are no commercial breaks," a commission source explains. "Period."

Debate moderator Lester Holt does not have the authority to cut away from the stage during the epic 90-minute showdown.

Microphone audio for either of the candidates is not to be manipulated.

dc CB  09:42:27 GMT - 09/23/2016  
Trump will DESTROY the World FT.
He'll blow up the well established SCAM and impoverish us all---You peasants too.

couch it as you will.

There is nothing surprising about Donald Trump’s admiration for Vladimir Putin. The would-be US president and the Russian leader share an authoritarian bent. They disdain multilateral engagement in favour of the raw politics of power. Above all, they are transactional. Deals are to be shaped by narrow definitions of national interest, unconstrained by international rules or shared values.

The Trumpian threat to the global order

dc CB  09:24:12 GMT - 09/23/2016  

It pays to play
Jeff Bezos...Amazon ATHigh...WaPo Trump basher/Hillary-in the tank

What about Apple...SNB big holdings, Warren Buffet big holdings(Wells Fargo OUCH)--bought all of Icans...rumored

Election USA ...just sayin'

dc CB  01:40:08 GMT - 09/23/2016  
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump will stand behind lecterns for the first debate on Monday at Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York, the Commission on Presidential Debates confirms.

90 minutes

dc CB  00:20:13 GMT - 09/23/2016  
dc CB 20:07 GMT September 21, 2016
(on Oct 1 the UN takes control of the Internet)
dc CB 00:59 GMT September 21, 2016
Oct 1 is a brand new Internet Day..

Unless congress Stops it. Obama is giving away control of the Internet. This is part of Obama's "Legacy"

PS speaking today at the UN:

Netanyahu Tells UN: You Began as a 'Moral Force' and Have Become a 'Moral Farce'

Haifa ac  06:57:17 GMT - 09/22/2016  
According to GOOGLE TRENDS Trump will win
It has a good record for last 3 elections

https://www.google.com/trends/

dc CB  00:51:06 GMT - 09/22/2016  
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stephen Miller, Donald Trump’s chief policy adviser, said in a Wednesday statement:

Donald J. Trump is committed to preserving Internet freedom for the American people and citizens all over the world. The U.S. should not turn control of the Internet over to the United Nations and the international community. President Obama intends to do so on his own authority – just 10 days from now, on October 1st, unless Congress acts quickly to stop him.

The U.S. created, developed and expanded the Internet across the globe. U.S. oversight has kept the Internet free and open without government censorship – a fundamental American value rooted in our Constitution’s Free Speech clause. Internet freedom is now at risk with the President’s intent to cede control to international interests, including countries like China and Russia, which have a long track record of trying to impose online censorship. Congress needs to act, or Internet freedom will be lost for good, since there will be no way to make it great again once it is lost.

dc CB  20:07:21 GMT - 09/21/2016  
We got ourselves a race...no holds barred. (plus on Oct 1 the UN takes control of the Internet)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The initiative was launched in London in the United Kingdom on Wednesday by ‘Avaaz’, a registered U.S. charity and one the world’s largest and most powerful activist groups linked to globalist billionaire George Soros. Campaigners toured from the University College London down to Parliament blasting Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Born in the USA’ while chanting “Don’t Vote Trump” from an open top bus.

A huge 88 per cent of Americans living abroad did not register to vote in the last presidential election, and Avaaz points out that “this massive untapped voting block” is much more likely to be “progressive” because “56 per cent of us [in the UK] have masters degrees” and overwhelmingly donated to Democratic candidates in the last three presidential primaries.

Soros-Linked ‘October Surprise That Will End Trump’: The Campaign To Register 8 Million ‘Global Citizens’ To Vote

Mtl JP  20:01:36 GMT - 09/21/2016  
dc CB 19:50 imo by simple fact that janet addressed the donald and his charge she has legitimised him and helped his presidential odds

nw kw  19:59:07 GMT - 09/21/2016  
see smart pay ded card, markets of fear

nw kw  19:56:11 GMT - 09/21/2016  
hard hat time two crony's showing up

nw kw  19:53:47 GMT - 09/21/2016  
cheap vix get long

dc CB  19:50:11 GMT - 09/21/2016  
like I said Monday - day session, prob after 2PM.

Until then all is good so Vix down SToX Up. Because the Markit Up helps the Markit's choice - Hillary.

nw kw  19:47:10 GMT - 09/21/2016  
so a vix in play wut side you on?

dc CB  19:44:10 GMT - 09/21/2016  
Time to start laying odds on the Monday Nite Debate.
Will Hillary show Up?
Will Trump lose his cool and blow himself up?
Will Hillary last 90mins - no commercial breaks -- under the TV lights?

The MarkITs will vote Monday.

Haifa ac  17:43:19 GMT - 09/21/2016  
If they raise interest rates today they may be signaling the END OF HILLARY (end of an epoch). Could we see history in the marking?!

Berlin DG  17:18:17 GMT - 09/21/2016  

Buy Gold
the vote in the coming elections is about: who you trust to harm the US less then the other candidate, both candidates hold a record promising civil unrest. any reason to be optimistic?

dc CB  16:31:14 GMT - 09/21/2016  
Washington (CNN)The number of individuals who were supposed to have been deported but were instead granted citizenship is far higher than was initially reported by media covering the Department of Homeland Security Inspector General's office report on the matter.
On Monday, the Inspector General reported that 858 individuals from "special interest countries" -- meaning countries that are considered to be "of concern to the national security" of the US -- were supposed to have been deported but were instead granted US citizenship.

But the truth is the report is even worse than reported, with more than 1,800 individuals naturalized who should have been deported from the country.

Mtl JP  16:00:56 GMT - 09/21/2016  
unbridled or misguided enthusiasm ?

Don King at Cleveland church: "Every white woman should cast their vote for Donald Trump...to knock out the system."

dc CB  15:00:15 GMT - 09/21/2016  
Clinton Negs:

State Department spokesman John Kirby acknowledged Wednesday that Islamic State terrorists are trying to mingle with refugee populations overseas in the hopes of making it to the U.S. posing as a refugee.
"I wouldn't debate the fact that there's the potential for ISIS terrorists to try to insert themselves, and we see that in some of the refugee camps in Jordan and in Turkey, where they try to insert themselves into the population,"

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/state-isis-terrorists-try-to-pose-as-refugees/article/2602405

The New York bombing suspect said that he had received instructions from "terrorist leaders... to attack non-believers where they live"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/20/new-york-bombing-suspect-ahmad-khan-rahami-said-he-received-inst/

AND this on ZH

Money Laundering Scheme Exposed: 14 Pro-Clinton Super PACs & Non-Profits Implicated

Livingston nh  02:15:14 GMT - 09/21/2016  
CB- Republican nightmare is the election gets kicked into the House -- vote for a democrat = vote for a new job

Livingston nh  01:28:11 GMT - 09/21/2016  
re: the debate -- one of my contemporaries suggested over the W/e that Trump's sister would make mince meat of Hillary in a debate - she was a judge over here

Livingston nh  01:19:46 GMT - 09/21/2016  
CB - thanx for oil

re: elections -- the Electoral College prevents CRAZY but the only guy in my memory that pulled Electoral College votes from the 2 parties was G. Wallace -- Gore would have beaten the Idiot Child if he could have carried his HOME state (he lost, tells you what the folks who knew him best thought)

Dems start w/ NY and California so it's uphill from there -- no chance of a Trump landslide but OHIO and/or Pennsylvania would lock it up for him

The Party elites can get scared if he wins but nothing will really change unless He flips the Court

dc CB  00:45:47 GMT - 09/21/2016  
Brian Flood, a media reporter for TheWrap.com, went even higher.

“I think the first debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will surpass 100 million viewers. I’ll make my official prediction 112 million,” he said. “I feel that it will be one of the most-watched TV events in the history of the medium.”

Last year’s Super Bowl in which the Denver Broncos beat the Carolina Panthers attracted 111.9 viewers, and pop star Katy Perry’s performance at the 2015 Super Bowl had 118.5 million viewers.

Trump-Clinton debate expected to shatter records

dc CB  23:35:21 GMT - 09/20/2016  
the thing here is that the Estab dosen't want to be toppled. They are even saying that Bush I is going to vote for Clinton.

Bernie may have been perceived as an outsider. But he would have known hoe to play by the rules...being a Senator.

Trump is a total wild card...who basically dosen't need their money or their window to "power" and that's what scares the crap out of them.

I really don't know what will happen if he actually gets the landslide that it would take to legitimize his claim to the WH. If it's a squeeker. I don't think he'll get in.

Want to see some thing scarey....this is a series of CU's of Hillary's speech at Temple U yesterday.

Watch her eyes

Livingston nh  22:47:49 GMT - 09/20/2016  
A fair historical note re: populism and US party politics
LINK

Much of this current debate about "immigration" should be put in the long term context of US immigration policy -- ONLY IF WE NEED YOU was the standard, the Statue of Liberty was a mythical creature

dc CB  16:33:13 GMT - 09/20/2016  
PS Hillary made another appearance on the Tonite Show, last night, her second in 2 weeks.

dc CB  16:17:20 GMT - 09/20/2016  
Unfortunately it's much worse and actually has deadly consequences. The MSM are still arguing over who said "Bomb" first. Or as the Bloomberg "reporter" pitched to Hiilary...was it the Russians who planted the bombs to help Trump??

Meanwhile: NYT runs this: So bit of truth

The father of Ahmad Khan Rahami, the suspect in the New York and New Jersey bombings, told the police his son was a terrorist after he was arrested in a domestic dispute. in 2014.

NYT

Paris ib  15:31:25 GMT - 09/20/2016  
Seems like the strategy of choice is DISTRACTION. So we have the JonBenet Ramsey case resurface after 20 largely SILENT years and NOW, well Brangelina is divorcing. I would guess it will be messy and noisy. What other juicy distractions can we look forward to now? Gonna be fun.

dc CB  19:19:52 GMT - 09/15/2016  
ps
just like the "crash" emptied out a whole lot O calls positions.
It's all in the computers...triggers Exit Position.

“Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis—Unencumbered by the Thought Process."

Mtl JP  19:17:26 GMT - 09/15/2016  
thx - I missed it
ya nice work

dc CB  19:14:32 GMT - 09/15/2016  
JP
I just posted the reason, and have been noting (warning the shorts) QW begins in earnest Thursday

OpEX Quad Witching. Zeroing out all those PUTS

Mtl JP  19:10:49 GMT - 09/15/2016  
dc CB 15:36 IF.. Trump's lead over Hillary Clinton in the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times national tracking poll grew to nearly six percentage points on Thursday, how come stox r uP ?

dc CB  18:20:57 GMT - 09/15/2016  
never give up....collecting donations
got your tickets?
You know if I had that kind of scratch, that ability to pull in $$$, I'd be on a yacht in the Carribean or the Mediterrian sailing the Greek Isles.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The fundraiser is being held at the Rainbow Room, a fine-dining restaurant on the 65th floor of a Manhattan skyscraper. Plans called for performances by Wynton Marsalis, Jon Bon Jovi and Barbra Streisand, according to people briefed on the planning. They said that major donors are being asked to give $250,000 to be listed as a chair for the party, $100,000 to be listed a co-chair and $50,000 to be listed as a vice-chair.

Clinton Foundation officials confirmed that the fundraiser is the final one planned before the Nov. 8 election, and that Bill Clinton planned to attend.

Hillary Clinton, who is recovering from a highly scrutinized case of pneumonia, is not planning to attend the party, her campaign said.

Bill’s glitzy birthday bash raises money for Clinton Foundation

Paris ib  18:04:11 GMT - 09/15/2016  
Whoaa...... let's just wheel someone in. Anyone will do. It is kinda hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Dilbert endorses Hillary

dc CB  17:56:20 GMT - 09/15/2016  
file this under Beyond Not the Onion.

Roger Stone predicted a couple of days ago, that Hillary will be forced to withdraw by the DNC and she will be replaced by Michelle Obama.

What a hoot that would be.

Paris ib  17:43:47 GMT - 09/15/2016  
What on earth will the liberal elite do next? Start a war? Oh right, they already did that. What else they got? What other major distraction. Right about now I would suggest you get some of the rats starting to leave the ship in droves. There is no honour among criminals just short term self interest.

I was just reading an article in the NYT, which was like mind-blowing. The liberal elite have gone nuts.

This is how nuts things are

Paris ib  17:39:05 GMT - 09/15/2016  
Yeah I heard about this. Some suggest that Hillary Clinton has vascular dementia. Anyway something is very wrong. Sounds about right. Explains why she hides away.

So what we got? Serious illness and serious lying. Not a good look.

dc CB  15:50:20 GMT - 09/15/2016  
ib,
if you want to contemplate a scarey scenario.
Watch the 2 videos in this Mish Shedlock blog post...reposted on ZH

Late Stage Lying

Paris ib  15:42:13 GMT - 09/15/2016  
Stockman think's Trump is right.

Revolution coming

dc CB  15:36:09 GMT - 09/15/2016  
Donald Trump's lead over Hillary Clinton in the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times national tracking poll grew to nearly six percentage points on Thursday, his largest advantage since his post-convention bounce in July.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-s-lead-widens-in-daily-1473947034-htmlstory.html
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ford shifting all U.S. small-car production to Mexico

http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2016/09/14/mexico-ford-shiftng-us-car-production-mexico/90355146/

dc CB  13:26:03 GMT - 09/15/2016  
WSJ:
The Clinton entourage is known for their faulty memories under oath, but Bryan Pagliano is setting a new standard. The former Clinton aide chose Tuesday to ignore a congressional subpoena.

The House could issue a contempt citation, but Mr. Pagliano may figure Justice would refuse to take it up as it did the one against former IRS official Lois Lerner. This is what comes from the Obama Administration’s contempt of Congress, and it’s a dispiriting sign that a Clinton Administration would be no better.

The Clinton Subpoena Dodge

dc CB  12:47:32 GMT - 09/15/2016  
"Trump is not only a problem for the EU but also for the whole world," Schulz said in an interview with Der Spiegel published online on Thursday.

"If a man who shows off by not having a clue and by saying that specialist knowledge is elitist rubbish ends up in the White House, a critical point will have been reached," said Schulz, a German center-left Social Democrat.

Such a scenario would mean that there is an "obviously irresponsible man" sitting in a position that demands the utmost sense of responsibility, Schulz said.

He added that he was concerned that Trump getting into power would spur on copycats in Europe. "That's why I want Hillary Clinton to win."

Donald Trump is a problem for the whole world, EU's Schulz says

Actionable trading levels delivered LIVE to YOUR charts

GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium

Mon 27 May 2019
AAGB/US- Holiday
Tue 28 May 2019
A 14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
C 13:00 US- Case-Shiller
Wed 29 May 2019
A 08:55 DE- Employment
AA 18:00 US- BOC Decision
A 18:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 30 Mar 2019
AAEZ/CH- Holiday
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 31 Mar 2019
AA 10:00 EZ- Flash HICP
A 12:30 US- Personal Income, Spending, Deflator
AA 14:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan

Global-View Affiliate Program

We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.

Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.

Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.

Contact us

Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube

pic

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory
Open Forum
Futures Forum
Political Forum
Forex Brokers
Compare Forex Brokers
Forex Broker News
Forex Broker Hotline

Online Forex Trading
Forex Trading Tools
Currency Trading Tools
Forex Database
FX Chart Points
Risk/Carry Trade Chart Points
Economic Calendar
Quicklinks to Economic Data
Currency Futures Swaps
Fibonacci Calculator
Currency Futures Calculator

Forex Education
Forex Learning Center
FX Trading Basics Course
Forex Trading Course
Forex Trading Handbook

Forex Analysis
Forex Forecasts
Interest Rate Forecasts
Central Bank Forecasts

FX Charts and Quotes
Live FX Rates
Live Global Market Quotes
Live Forex Charts
US Dollar Index Chart
Global Chart Gallery
Daily Market Tracker
Forex News
Forex Blog
Forex News
Forex Blog Archives
Forex News RSS
Forex Services
Forex Products
GVI Forex
Free Trials
FX Bookstore
Managed Forex Accounts
FX Jobs and Careers
Jobs USA
Jobs UK
Jobs Canada

Forex Forum

The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.

Forex News

The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.

Currency Trading

Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.

Forex Brokers

The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.

Forex Trading

Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.

FX Trading

Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.

Forex Blog

Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.

WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.

By using this website, you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and Cookie Policy

Copyright ©1996-2019 Global-View. All Rights Reserved.
Hosting and Development by Blue 105