looking for some upside for with a view to sell, not entertaining longs here as stop placement tricky and in any case expected bounce may not arrive as has been the case often. 10658-68 should hamper as 10722 otherwise a return to 200hma. 10851 should cap any rebound and continue to maintain downside scope. anything abv there we are back in neutral territory.
Singapore06:49:12 GMT - 11/21/2016
EUR/USD today’s Exchange Rate is 1.0607.
EUR/USD is going up and is recommended to buy.
Get The Live Forex Signals With 3 Days Free Trial Offer @ http://www.mmfsolutions.sg/services/forex-pack/
– It is clear that the dynamics of the dollar exchange rates are now largely determined by the actions of the US President-Elect Donald Trump, which have thus far been driving a continuing strengthening of the American currency. As a reminder, in the medium term forecast the vast majority of experts (70%) predicted a decline in the EUR/USD pair to the area of 1.0600-1.0750. However, the reality has surpassed all expectations as the pair had already managed to reach these values by last week, stopping at around 1.0588 on Friday night;
– Regarding the forecast for GBP/USD, 50% of analysts with the support of graphical analysis thought that the pair had reached its local maximum at 1.2670. They therefore expected it to fall at the very least to the support level of 1.2380, or even lower. That was what happened: last week, the pair, having lost more than 300 points, reached its bottom at around 1.2300;
– USD/JPY: citing the opinion of experts about a possible decline of the pair to the 104.00-104.50 area, we immediately qualified the statement by saying that, as with the previous cases, the trend direction here would depend on what the future US President would say and do. As a result, contrary to the forecasts of analysts, the dollar managed to significantly strengthen against the yen - by the end of the week the pair was ready to take the height of 111.00. However, it never actually managed to complete this ascent, ending the session at 110.90;
– For several months, experts expected the return of USD/CHF to the 1.0000-1.0100 range. This opinion was almost unanimous: 90% to 100% of analysts agreed with this forecast, and it was finally realised this week: on Monday the pair reached the landmark 1.0000 level, turning it into a Pivot Point for three days before rushing upwards. It ended the week in the 1.0100 area.
Forecast for the upcoming week:
Summing up the opinions of several dozen analysts from world leading banks and brokerage companies as well as forecasts based on different methods of technical and graphical analysis, we can suggest the following:
– It is clear that all indicators on H4 and D1 are looking southwards when predicting the future of EUR/USD. At the same time, however, more than half of the oscillators indicate the overselling of the pair, which could imply a possible correction. 40% of experts and graphical analysis on H4 agree with this. They believe that before it continues to fall, the pair may first rise to the 1.0700-1.0800 area. As for the local low point, the most commonly cited level is the 2015 low of 1.0450. However, about 15% of analysts remark that we cannot exclude the possibility of full parity within the next few months (i.e. that the pair would settle at the 1.0000 mark);
– Similarly to the case of EUR/USD, the indicators predict a decline of the GBP/USD pair, with a quarter of them indicating an overselling. Experts also cannot agree in their forecasts: 40% of them maintain that the pair will fall, 40% think it will grow, and the remaining 20% foresee a sideways trend. If we add the indications of graphical analysis on H4 to the above, we can presume that the pair will potentially move laterally for a short while within the 1.2270-1.2440 channel, with the Pivot level being 1.2330. In the long-term, however, a majority of 60% of analysts predict that the pair will fall, naming 1.2100 and 1.1940 as support levels;
– USD/JPY: Despite last week's steady growth, almost 60% of experts continue to expect a decline of the pair, naming 107.50 and 105.50 as target levels. The observation that the pair has been overbought, as almost a third of the oscillators suggest, makes it possible to talk about a trend reversal. However, graphical analysis tells us that the pair may spend some time moving sideways within the boundaries of 108.55-112.00, having a Pivot level of 110.00;
– After USD/CHF reached its long-sought target of 1.0000-1.0100, the indicators started showing that this pair was overbought as well, suggesting, therefore, that it can be expected to fall to the level of 0.9900. The main resistance in this case is located at the level of 1.0135. 45% of experts and graphical analysis on H4 agree with this judgement. As for the remaining analysts, they hold the belief that the dollar's potential is far from exhausted: we should expect it to continue strengthening and striving to the heights of January 2016, which are located in the 1.0260 area.
Roman Butko, NordFX
Note: These materials should not be deemed as a recommendation for particular investments or as guidance for working on financial markets as they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to loss of money deposited.
Mon 27 May 2019 AAGB/US- Holiday Tue 28 May 2019 A 14:00 US- Consumer Confidence C 13:00 US- Case-Shiller Wed 29 May 2019 A 08:55 DE- Employment AA 18:00 US- BOC Decision A 18:30 US- EIA Crude Thu 30 Mar 2019 AAEZ/CH- Holiday A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless Fri 31 Mar 2019 AA 10:00 EZ- Flash HICP A 12:30 US- Personal Income, Spending, Deflator AA 14:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are
more critical things to consider than you might have thought.
We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View
has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've
seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.
The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.
The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.
Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.
The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.
Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.
Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.
Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.
WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES
CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN
EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE
PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE
INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC
REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL
SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR
SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.