Mtl JP 17:38
re Amazon layoffs...what that story did not even note, is that AmaZon wants to push Alexa to service its customers...therefore it is eliminating CustomerService jobs. Bezos wants to an a Alexa in every home to Monitor its "customers" 24/7/365
PAR17:45:23 GMT - 02/12/2018
US equities have now rallied 5% since lunch time lows made during the last trading session on Friday.
Mtl JP 17:38:42 GMT - 02/12/2018
nh 16:41 does not player reaction to the "news" matter more than the "news" itself ?
First, it's a drop in the bucket - second, the states that need help can't afford it
But the problem is not in the Senate; it's in the looney bin, the House
Mtl JP 16:31:59 GMT - 02/12/2018
a quick breakdown of how the $200 billion would be spent:
• $100 billion for grants to spur extra funds from states and the private sector. The White House says the money would be aimed at projects like airports, passenger rail, drinking water facilities and Superfund sites.
• $50 billion for capital investments in rural infrastructure projects.
• $20 billion for what the White House calls the “Transformative Projects Program,” or projects that have unique technical characteristics “that otherwise deter private sector investment.”
• $10 billion for a new federal capital “revolving fund,” which the White House says will go toward purchasing federal property.
• $20 billion split between expanding existing credit programs and private activity bonds.
Attention to semantics: "would" is not "will"
there is always money: but at a price
depends on how badly one wants/needs it
NY JM 12:41:22 GMT - 02/12/2018
There is no money left for infrastructure.
Livingston nh 12:39:11 GMT - 02/12/2018
See if Treasurys respond to "infrastructure" (remember "shovel ready" ??) and USD effect of rates // on top of tax bill the Blue states take another hit from "shared" infrastructure funding - but Congress attention span is short as elections loom
Mon 27 May 2019 AAGB/US- Holiday Tue 28 May 2019 A 14:00 US- Consumer Confidence C 13:00 US- Case-Shiller Wed 29 May 2019 A 08:55 DE- Employment AA 18:00 US- BOC Decision A 18:30 US- EIA Crude Thu 30 Mar 2019 AAEZ/CH- Holiday A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless Fri 31 Mar 2019 AA 10:00 EZ- Flash HICP A 12:30 US- Personal Income, Spending, Deflator AA 14:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are
more critical things to consider than you might have thought.
We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View
has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've
seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.