One day after a solid 10Y auction, moments ago the US Treasury closed off the week's coupon issuance when it sold $19 billion in 30Y bonds with a high yield of 2.061%, which not only stopped through the When Issued 2.068% (the third consecutive stop through), but more importantly, with the yield sliding sharply from last month's 2.341%, it was the lowest 30Y auction yield on record!
(banned on Twitter)
Israel MacroMicro 14:13:55 GMT - 02/13/2020
safe to start selling now
10820 stop for euro may hold today
Israel MacroMicro 13:47:16 GMT - 02/13/2020
setup is to finalise leg down with indices
london red 13:32:37 GMT - 02/13/2020
noting in cpi data to cause concern for dollar. poss mkt was expected strong number but with german data tomorrow morning any bounce likely to be sold.
london red 12:48:45 GMT - 02/13/2020
for fwiw eurgbp 8333 is gbpeur 1.20, a big level for import export hedging so will attract a lot of interest
london red 12:44:30 GMT - 02/13/2020
us cpi will make or break present moves but remember german gdp tomorrow will cap any rebound even if cpi misses to downside. options don't suggest much downside yet but really euro needs to move above 110 to negate near term downside risk and start with a close abv 10863 today.
london red 12:43:00 GMT - 02/13/2020
its been happening for a good few days now but its a bet on gbp vs euro. cable broken shs neck at 13033 key on close. a higher close points to a poss 13130. but 13150-132 should be excellent level to sell for mt move under 130 again.
Cape May NJ JB 12:39:38 GMT - 02/13/2020
Any word on the GBP bid?
AT Trader john 12:20:25 GMT - 02/13/2020
Reportedly "real money" behind GBP bid. It sure looks that way.
AT Trader john 12:13:11 GMT - 02/13/2020
GBP higher on that EURGBP sale, through GBPUSD 1.3000.
AT Trader john 12:01:04 GMT - 02/13/2020
EURGBP sale driving EURUSD lower.
AT Trader john 11:19:18 GMT - 02/13/2020
European equities soft as well.
Mtl JP 10:37:12 GMT - 02/13/2020
..."new Corona Virus worries"...
1) WHO Has Finally Named The New Coronavirus
Tedros said the name had been chosen to avoid references to a specific geographical location, animal species or group of people in line with international recommendations for naming aimed at preventing stigmatisation.
2) A Change In How One Chinese Province Reports Coronavirus ...
causing a dramatic spike in reported cases ...
Honesty and ...
Better to look at "new Corona Virus worries" as new profit trade opportunities instead.
AT Trader john 10:37:03 GMT - 02/13/2020
Worth watching: Fed Fund futures 10% odds on 25bp Fed cut on March 18. 90% odds no change. Lousy forecasters, but useful barometer of changes in current market sentiment. Markets trade on sentiment.
AT Trader john 10:24:36 GMT - 02/13/2020
Markets turning risk-off on new Corona Virus worries
Mon 27 May 2019 AAGB/US- Holiday Tue 28 May 2019 A 14:00 US- Consumer Confidence C 13:00 US- Case-Shiller Wed 29 May 2019 A 08:55 DE- Employment AA 18:00 US- BOC Decision A 18:30 US- EIA Crude Thu 30 Mar 2019 AAEZ/CH- Holiday A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless Fri 31 Mar 2019 AA 10:00 EZ- Flash HICP A 12:30 US- Personal Income, Spending, Deflator AA 14:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are
more critical things to consider than you might have thought.
We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View
has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've
seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.
The Global-View Forex Forum is the hub for currency trading on the web. Founded in 1996, it was the original forex forum and is still the place where forex traders around the globe come 24/7 looking for currency trading ideas, breaking forex news, fx trading rumors, fx flows and more. This is where you can find a full suite of forex trading tools, including a complete fx database, forex chart points, live currency rates, and live fx charts. In addition, there is a forex brokers directory where you can compare forex brokers. There is also a forex brokers hotline where you can ask for help choosing a forex broker that meets your individual fx trading needs. Interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading.
The forex forum is where traders come to discuss the forex market. It is one of the few places where forex traders of all levels of experience, from novice to professionals, interact on the same venue to discuss forex trading. There is also the GVI Forex, which is a private subscription service where professional and experienced currency traders meet in a private forex forum. it is like a virtual forex trading room. This is open to forex traders of all levels of experience to view but only experienced currency tradingprofessionals can post.
Currency trading charts are updated daily using the forex trading ranges posted in the Global-View forex database. You will also find technical indicators on the fx trading charts, e.g. moving averages for currencies such as the EURUSD. This is another forex trading tool provided by Global-View.com.
The forex database can be used to access high, low, close daily forex ranges for key currency pairs, such as the EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDCAD, AUD, NZD and major crosses, including EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, GBPJPY, GBPCHF and CHFJPY. Data for these currency trading pairs dating back to January 1, 1999 can be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.
Forex chart points are in a currency trading table that includes; latest fx tradinghigh-low-close range, Bollinger Bands, Fibonacci retracement levels, daily forex pivot points support and resistance levels, average daily forex range, MACD for the different currency trading pairs. You can look on the forex forum for updates when one of the fx trading tools is updated.
Global-View also offers a full fx trading chart gallery that includes fx pairs, such as the EURUSD, commodities, stocks and bonds. In a fx trading world where markets are integrated, the chart gallery is a valuable trading tool. Look for updates on the Forex Forum when the chart gallery is updated.
Global-View.com also offers a forex blog, where articles of interest for currency trading are posted throughout the day. The forex blog articles come from outside sources, including forex brokers research as well as from the professionals at Global-View.com. This forex blog includes the Daily Forex View, Market Chatter and technical forex blog updates. In additional to its real time forex forum, there are also Member Forums available for more in depth forex trading discussions.
WARNING: FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING AND INVESTMENT IN DERIVATIVES
CAN BE VERY SPECULATIVE AND MAY RESULT IN LOSSES AS WELL AS PROFITS. FOREIGN
EXCHANGE AND DERIVATIVES TRADING IS NOT SUITABLE FOR MANY MEMBERS OF THE
PUBLIC AND ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE APPLIED. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT TAKE
INTO ACCOUNT SPECIAL INVESTMENT GOALS, THE FINANCIAL SITUATION OR SPECIFIC
REQUIREMENTS OF INDIVIDUAL USERS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL
SITUATION AND CONSULT YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISORS AS TO THE SUITABILITY TO YOUR
SITUATION PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTIONS.