User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?
FOREX Forum

Forex Forum     ← Back to Forums

Sort Order: Latest Post on Top - Latest Post Last            Post Reply

Paris ib  20:05:59 GMT - 04/18/2021  
CB - things are so screwed up right now. All the creeps are out of the closet. A guy called Reiner Fuellmich is suing (I'm not sure who) for crimes against humanity. Nuremberg 2.0

The Vaccine is toxic.

Saw the comic. That the best MSM can do?

We have been colonised.

dc CB  18:58:45 GMT - 04/18/2021  
Paris ib 10:26 GMT 04/17/2021

Bill Maher, friday night. Another time it takes a comedian to say that which is verboten.

New Rule: Give It to Me Straight, Doc - Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)
'when all of our sources for medical information have an agenda to spin us, yeah, you wind up with a badly misinformed population including on the left.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp3gy_CLXho

dc CB  22:35:51 GMT - 04/17/2021  
SPQR.
Mary Beard

This lecture series explores why the classical world still matters.
Prof Dame Mary Beard - Introduction: Murderous games

at the Collosseum
'the nasty Emporers had the arrows shot into the audience. the really nasty ones did worse'

Israel MacroMicro  19:36:55 GMT - 04/17/2021  
make no worries Joe, Jay and Janet as something better and stronger than vaccines wants you to recover (at least for now).

China’s Holdings of Treasuries Hit Highest Since July 2019 - BBG

Paris ib  10:26:48 GMT - 04/17/2021  
The corruption which COVID-19 has exposed is worse than expected.

Treatment for Covid exists and is effective. Information about treatment (Ivermectin but also HCQ) has been suppressed. Emergency Authorisation for Vaccines (which is what has been used) can only be used if no effective treatment exists. That's why treatment information was suppressed.

Suppressing information about Covid Treatment in order to get Emergency Authorisation for a Vaccine seems like a CRIME to me.

Ivermectin and other treatment

Paris ib  16:30:17 GMT - 10/26/2020  
Yeah we have rolling lockdowns and a lot of confusion.

The powers-that-be are not walking away from this.

"The Government has repeatedly used normative pressure throughout the coronavirus crisis to gain the public’s compliance with their escalating restrictions."

In order to enhance and sustain normative pressure, people need to be able to instantly distinguish the rule breakers from the rule followers; the visibility of face coverings provides this immediate differentiation."

With Lockdown we segue right into economic CRISIS. And then the big reset. The most believable scenario for that has been set out by Tuomas Malinen: global financial fascism.

How they do this

london red  16:23:58 GMT - 10/26/2020  
merkel planning "lockdown light". to be discussed wed - bild

Paris ib  15:41:27 GMT - 10/26/2020  
With just a few days to go before the U.S. Election, it's time to focus on what happens afterwards.

Tuomas Malinen

Israel  MacroMicro  19:51:58 GMT - 07/29/2020  
hi ib, how are you?

let's put it this cruel way, the FED is a whore and the old clients need the services badly at least until 31MAR2021. they need it so all afraid to state that the whore got AIDS.

Paris ib  19:39:45 GMT - 07/29/2020  
Turns out the US is just plain broke. Trump announced military withdrawal from Germany. Funding issues. Well you don't say. Expect more withdrawals. Americans can't believe it, don't know it, will be taken by surprise... but the country is flat broke and this is unlikely to be pretty.

USD implications: why ask? Negative of course. Target USD/JPY 100 to start with, then we see.

Paris ib  15:15:38 GMT - 05/11/2020  
The path forward

In a picture

Mtl JP  14:52:05 GMT - 05/11/2020  
biological problem calls for biological solution.

FED seeing its economy on the ropes handing out more rope is not a biological solution

Paul Tudor Jones said Monday the economy would be in a “Second Depression” if the coronavirus pandemic doesn’t get contained in a year

Paris ib  14:39:52 GMT - 05/11/2020  
Pretty weird moment to be in financial markets....

Paris ib  14:37:18 GMT - 05/11/2020  
Dunno.... when the banks nicked all that money out of accounts in Cyprus I was in a shop buying a mobile and the little guy there said: spend your money cause they are going to take it away from all of us.

If that idea takes hold: the U.S. can't and won't pay back its debt... then something will change in allocations and capital flows. Sitting back waiting to see how that goes.... meanwhile the FED gets to take care of business.

COVID - IMVHO - was mostly about letting that happen: papering over the cracks to keep up appearances. How that goes, no idea, but I'm guess we will soon see.

london red  14:18:31 GMT - 05/11/2020  
then what? nothing. dumb fks will always give the us money as their is nowhere else to go

Paris ib  14:02:13 GMT - 05/11/2020  
“White House officials have debated several measures to offset the cost of the coronavirus outbreak, including cancelling some or all of the nearly US$1.1 trillion debt that the United States government owes China.”

I don't know how credible this report is.

Defaulting.... then what?

Paris ib  16:49:23 GMT - 04/16/2020  
Like, why don't we get this stuff in the mainstream media?

"At the beginning of April a Portuguese spy vessel, the RCGS Resolute, managed to sink the Venezuelan coastguard ship that had come to board it, escape and place itself under Dutch protection on Curacao. France and the United Kingdom dispatched two warships, the amphibious helicopter carrier Dixmunde and the container ship FRG Argus, to the area to bring arms and ammunition under cover of anti-Covid transport. [2] A US destroyer and several Navy ships were placed under the command of the Drug Enforcement Agency.

However, this operation was interrupted by the US Navy due to the epidemic."

The world really is run by a bunch of lunatics. "Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives" John Lennon.... no f.cking kidding.

Mr Meyssen

Paris ib  16:40:21 GMT - 04/16/2020  
"The epidemic is also affecting the United States, where some of the senior officers intend to proclaim improved martial law and put an end to the Trump experiment."

It's a moving feast and I don't think the Davos Crowd has all the cards by a long shot. Behind the curtain? Nada. Well decrepit old men. Same diff.

Thinking #FireFauci is a trend to watch. Then the U.S. opens up again, starts cheering and then discovers: hey we're still broke. But not to worry, the corporate sector has been bailed out AGAIN and now we can blame China for everything. Makes for a narrative. The U.S. public will buy it. What's not to like?

A little something from Mr. Meyssan

Israel  MacroMicro  12:00:04 GMT - 04/10/2020  
Q: What is going on?
P(ossibility): first "they" take/control the mind and body follows

Paris ib  11:11:47 GMT - 04/10/2020  
"It's not actually testing for the virus. Covid-19 has never been purified and visualised. Estimate rate of false positives in a patient without symptoms is 80 percent."

What is going on?

No idea, but the 'official narrative' is bunk.

Dr Andrew Kaufman

Bradenton Screen Enclosure Pros  01:49:14 GMT - 04/09/2020  
Thanks for info!

roofing st. petersburg
roofing bradenton
auto glass repair bradenton

http://www.localautoglassexperts.com
http://www.chappelleroofing.com

Chappelle Roofing

dc CB  18:14:54 GMT - 04/08/2020  
NY Updates

New York reached another important milestone today: It has surpassed Italy in terms of total cases, meaning New York State now has more cases than any single country ex-US.

(than any single country??? even China?)

dc CB  16:42:05 GMT - 04/08/2020  
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders suspends presidential bid
ABC News 11:30 AM

No Garden For You!!!

Mtl JP  15:25:11 GMT - 04/08/2020  
u picked a fine time loosie ...

‘Lost faith’: EU’s top scientist Mauro Ferrari quits over coronavirus response

European Research Council’s Mauro Ferrari had proposed a special programme to combat Covid-19, but was rejected

dc CB  15:21:43 GMT - 04/08/2020  
A November intelligence report by the National Center for Medical Intelligence (NCMI) outlined concerns over what is now known as the COVID-19 pandemic - warning that it could be a "cataclysmic event," according to ABC News, citing two officials familiar with the document's contents. "It was then briefed multiple times to" the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Pentagon’s Joint Staff and the White House."

"The timeline of the intel side of this may be further back than we’re discussing," said one of ABC's sources. "But this was definitely being briefed beginning at the end of November as something the military needed to take a posture on."

***The report was the result of analysis of wire and computer intercepts, coupled with satellite images. It raised alarms because an out-of-control disease would pose a serious threat to U.S. forces in Asia -- forces that depend on the NCMI’s work. And it paints a picture of an American government that could have ramped up mitigation and containment efforts far earlier to prepare for a crisis poised to come home. -ABC News
All of that culminated with a detailed explanation of the problem that appeared in the President’s Daily Brief of intelligence matters in early January, the sources said. For something to have appeared in the PDB, it would have had to go through weeks of vetting and analysis, according to people who have worked on presidential briefings in both Republican and Democratic administrations. -ABC News*******************

Recall that House Democrats finally delivered formal articles of impeachment against Trump to the Senate on January 15, right after the coronavirus made it to Trump's daily briefing.(ZeroHedge)

dc CB  14:57:14 GMT - 04/08/2020  
a reminder - Presidential CandyDate Bernie Sanders is and has been for many years a US Senator from the great state of VERMONT.
____
Today in LockDown Nation.
Why you might see the sports and toy aisles blocked off at Walmart

Large Vermont retailers such as Target, Walmart and Costco are now required to limit the sales of non-essential items in order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.

The directive was announced by the Agency of Commerce and Community Development on Tuesday. The agency hopes it will reduce the overall number of people going into stores to purchase items such as clothing, electronics and toys during the state's "Stay Home, Stay Safe" executive order.

According to the news release, large retailers must cease in-person sales of items that include, but are not limited to:
*Home and garden.
more.....

Burlington Free Press

dc CB  08:15:24 GMT - 04/08/2020  
“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
― George W. Bush

Here Comes The Second Wave: Wuhan Lockdown Ends And Tens Of Thousands Are About To Flee The City
--ZeroHedge

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/here-comes-second-wave-wuhan-lockdown-ends-and-tens-thousands-are-about-flee-city

Mtl JP  19:20:08 GMT - 04/07/2020  
cnn said "WUHAN virus" ??

dc CB  19:02:53 GMT - 04/07/2020  
dc CB 12:20 GMT
More people will(have) died because of Identity Politics and Political Correctness that from the WUHAN virus itself. so much so that it should be considered An Underlying Condition.
By Fernando Alfonso III, CNN
Updated 2:10 PM ET, Tue April 7, 2020

(CNN)The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now recommending that all Americans wear homemade face coverings in public to help stem the spread of coronavirus.
But Trevon Logan, an economics professor at Ohio State University, will not be following this guidance.
"We have a lot of examples of the presumed criminality of black men in general," Logan, who is black, told CNN. "And then we have the advice to go out in public in something that ... can certainly be read as being criminal or nefarious, particularly when applied to black men."

Why some people of color say they won't wear homemade masks

dc CB  17:05:11 GMT - 04/07/2020  
Donald J. Trump✔
@realDonaldTrump

The W.H.O. really blew it. For some reason, funded largely by the United States, yet very China centric. We will be giving that a good look. Fortunately I rejected their advice on keeping our borders open to China early on. Why did they give us such a faulty recommendation?
11:04 AM - Apr 7, 2020

Paris ib  13:48:49 GMT - 04/07/2020  
CB well at least we agree we are NOT being told the whole story.

A doctor in New York - very interesting

dc CB  13:31:37 GMT - 04/07/2020  
The new virus, which was discovered in the central Chinese city of Wuhan, belongs in the same large family of coronaviruses that includes Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which killed nearly 800 people globally during a 2002/03 outbreak that also started in China.

Though experts say the new virus does not appear to be as lethal as SARS, there is little known about its origins and how easily it can spread. Thailand and Japan have confirmed new cases of the virus earlier this week, stoking worries globally as many of the 1.4 billion Chinese people will travel abroad during the Lunar New Year holidays that begin next week.

The World Health Organization (WHO) has also warned that a wider outbreak is possible, though it has advised against any travel restrictions for China.

China reports new virus cases, raising concern globally before key holiday

dc CB  13:24:44 GMT - 04/07/2020  
ib
the Virus is a Covered-UP Story.

Taiwan says WHO ignored December warning on Coronavirus’s person-to-person transmission.
The alert was ignored.

As late as January 14, just two weeks before WHO declared Covid-19 a global health emergency, the global health agency tweeted that “preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China.”

The first case of someone in China suffering from Covid-19, the disease caused by the Sars-Cov2, can be traced back to November 17, according to government data seen by the Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post.

New Delhi, Hindustan Times Mar 21

Paris ib  13:07:28 GMT - 04/07/2020  
I remain of the opinion that the Virus is a cover story.

The problem is the melt down in financial markets which started in the States in September last year. They shut down the economy to try to figure a way out of this mess and to give cover for an enormous fiscal stimulus which is, in any case, likely to backfire (the fiscal stimulus is likely pouring fuel accelerant on a fire).

I think they panicked, are still panicking and have no coherent plan for addressing any of this: not the lock down, not the funding problems.... nothing. Lost in space. This is the best they could do and it's a joke.

The September Meltdown

Paris ib  13:01:09 GMT - 04/07/2020  
CB.... I think the China narrative is a big suspect but it meets an end. The U.S. can not afford to pay back China. Now it won't, and the virus is a convenient cover. In the same way the U.S. would probably be better off if it started producing for itself, enough with this out sourcing to a slave economy, again the virus is a great excuse for more trade restrictions with China, which I think is coming. This whole virus thing is a complete scam in my opinion. I don't think there is a huge increase in deaths and apparently hospitals are empty. See the tag #emptyhospitals on twitter.

Professor Knut Wittkowski and others

dc CB  12:20:00 GMT - 04/07/2020  

Paris ib 08:55 GMT
that naughty Brexit boy.

Isn't it time that we 'call a spade a spade' (oh wash my mouth That's RACIST).

The F^Cking Chinese Communist Leader has come real close to taking out the leader of Soverign Britian. After he unleashed the Chinese Wuhan Viral Pandemic(oh there you go again thats Racist AND Xenophobic).

In any other but this insipidly precious time of politcal correctness, the Press would be refering this to an act of war.

More people will(have) died because of Identity Politics and Political Correctness that from the WUHAN virus itself. so much so that it should be considered An Underlying Condition.

end rant

Paris ib  10:36:50 GMT - 04/07/2020  
JP... oh yeah I know that. It's a fine balance and a tricky one.

Mtl JP  10:02:58 GMT - 04/07/2020  
ib risk in "real assets": asset rich, cash poor

Paris ib  09:44:59 GMT - 04/07/2020  
Looking only at real assets I would be happy to hold indefinitely

Mtl JP  09:37:51 GMT - 04/07/2020  
ib 08:55 re massive inflation
loading uP on SLF , MFCs of the world ?

Paris ib  08:55:37 GMT - 04/07/2020  
"So, if you are as smart as you think you’ll realize it’s over.

Armed with a concierge health care provider, some hydroxychloroquine, a $5 Z-pack, and some red meat, we’ll brave the Coronapocalypse and get back to rebuilding our communities you so desperately want to destroy.

We’ve already won and this world no longer belongs to you. Because failure here is the end of you."

Meanwhile back at the farm the U.S. is no longer issuing passports. Ron Paul warned that THE WALL could be used to keep Americans IN.

Boris Johnson, that naughty man who got BREXIT going, is in intensive care, isolated from his family and the world. Given his role in Brexit, I think his life is at risk. Proto-fascists are nothing if not fanatical about achieving their aims by any means necessary.

Upshot of what the (now nationalised) FED is doing: massive inflation is on the horizon at some point.

Tom Luongo

Mtl JP  17:52:58 GMT - 04/06/2020  
ib 17:03 that reminds me of Robert Fulghum's kindergaten book

uk rg  17:36:35 GMT - 04/06/2020  

Entry: Target: Stop:
a caste system

Paris ib  17:25:55 GMT - 04/06/2020  
red.... yeah. Conversation can be dull but. :-)

london red  17:11:05 GMT - 04/06/2020  
ib, like i said before, everything (education, mindset, inteligence etc) went downhill after T2. sad state of affairs, but u work with the hand u are given. not being the dumbest guy in the room has its advantages.

Paris ib  17:03:16 GMT - 04/06/2020  
Yeah CB I'm with you. Everyone drank the Kool- Aid. Tertiary education, especially MBAs and Phds have a lot to answer for. Have you ever thought back on your education and tried to isolate what was really useful? In my experience: not a whole lot. Most of it is just inculcating respect for authority and a generally passive mindset. Waiting for bells to ring. Waiting for instruction.

london red  16:15:17 GMT - 04/06/2020  
Mtl JP 16:07 GMT 04/06/2020
ib no upside in being agry because things not the way u imagine should be.
better to just take advantage of a c i r c u m s t a n c e
fwiw

spot on. make them pay you for their ills.

Paris ib  16:09:02 GMT - 04/06/2020  
I'm not angry, I'm not even particularly concerned. I think the powers-that-be are bluffing. They got nothing.

Mtl JP  16:07:39 GMT - 04/06/2020  
ib no upside in being agry because things not the way u imagine should be.
better to just take advantage of a c i r c u m s t a n c e
fwiw

dc CB  16:06:43 GMT - 04/06/2020  
How? Let me count......
40 years of 'lower education' which began when I was on college at the turn of the 70's ---- the first hit of 'everyone' deserves to go to college.
TLDNR ---Too Long Did Not Read --- passing bills into law that are 1000 pages plus, plopped on your desk the morning of the Vote.

And the current scourge: Smartphones.

Paris ib  16:03:26 GMT - 04/06/2020  
In hospitals in Italy the daily dose is 200 mg of Chloroquine per day (unofficially of course) for medical personnel. They all take it. Personally I prefer the idea of hi-dose intravenous Vitamin C - and loads of sunshine. :-)

Paris ib  15:59:02 GMT - 04/06/2020  
CB medical staff take it daily. In France there's no question. Didier Raoult has more followers than the dweeb Macron. Even though the official story is: we don't know, we'll get back to you on that, stay home like good little boys and girls and wait for your survival cheque. In Italy everyone knows the cheque is always in the mail. Only morons believe that one. The Italian and French governments are hoping to hijack this thing to force the Krauts to sign up to Eurobonds... queue emotional headlines. Anyone got puppies or baby seal photos? And in the States: Blackrock to the rescue... or feeding trough. Seriously how did we end up with leaders like this?

dc CB  15:51:41 GMT - 04/06/2020  
ib
Tin Foil Hat thot: how many 70yo 'leaders' are taking that Malarial drug as a prophylaxis, having consumed it many times over the years as they jet around the world, stopping in 'malaria' countries.
They know form experience that it's safe to take...whether it prevents COVID infection??. Better safe than sorry.

But NO SOUP FOR YOU! to quote that iconic Seinfeld episode.

Paris ib  15:33:54 GMT - 04/06/2020  
JP... oh right. I see. That makes me feel so much better. What I wonder though is: what if they decide that the U.S., at least, has to stay in hibernation indefinitely because there is no conceivable financial way forward? Possible? Impossible? No idea. But I do wonder.

Meanwhile this virus joke continues.

It's not spreading, it's not particularly dangerous, hi-dose intravenous Vitamin C and Chloroquene are both effective in treating the thing but it's the ONLY cover story they have right now. I note the media (which basically runs this farce) is now touting early release in some countries. How very comforting.

China is still at the pointy end when this thing ends: it ain't getting the money back from Treasuries and its trade with the U.S. will also suffer. The European Project either gets its bonds or the project starts to fall over (I'm hoping for the second option) and BREXIT? Johnson is in hospital.... does he get out? If not forget BREXIT in my opinion.

Here's Pepe (sometimes good, sometimes wacked out of his head, but this one's ok)

Israel  MacroMicro  15:27:02 GMT - 04/06/2020  
after all it's not the fault of the 70+ years old who trusted the system to let them be paid back for decades of tax payment. system gets gold medal for enslaving most people. reality but still sad in away.

not nice to witness masses of the elderly literally isolated even by relatives

Mtl JP  15:25:24 GMT - 04/06/2020  
and if one looks at stocks today, one could be misled that the ressurection is day one already

Mtl JP  15:23:11 GMT - 04/06/2020  
ib what then ?
by some accounts phoenix is supposed to rise from ashes within 3 days

Israel  MacroMicro  15:21:40 GMT - 04/06/2020  
we will probably to get glue to bring the broken pieces together until the next time. the cash printing machines were not programmed to print really for all.

Paris ib  15:16:34 GMT - 04/06/2020  
JP... am I the only one thinking Weimar Republic and Zimbabwe at this point? The whole thing is lunacy. The Beer Virus (fake pandemic) is convenient cover... but still at some point we will have to deal with the reality on the ground: the market for Treasuries and Corporate Debt has disappeared. Now what?

They can miscount Virus deaths all they like, when we come out of this they are still broke. What then?

Mtl JP  14:54:04 GMT - 04/06/2020  
ib 14:21 haven't heard from the PhD in a while but , for mental appeasement, may be a good idea to review bernanke doctorine about printing press

Paris ib  14:21:21 GMT - 04/06/2020  
"The Federal Reserve Now Owns 15 Percent of the U.S. Treasury Market; At Its Current Rate, It Could Own the Whole Market in Less than Two Years"

"If the Fed keeps up this pace of Treasury buying, it will own the entire Treasury market in about 22 months. If you look at the New York Fed’s list of the Treasury securities that are being submitted to it for sale by Wall Street’s trading houses versus the amounts the New York Fed is buying, you will see that Wall Street is puking up Treasuries in something akin to projectile vomiting."

The Treasury market, at this point, is a fantasy market.

The Eye of the Storm

Paris ib  08:10:38 GMT - 04/01/2020  
The debt market is the centre of the storm:

"Having binged on borrowing, companies that are outside the financial sector owe $9.6 trillion in the United States — up more than 50% in a decade. Worldwide, companies have issued $13 trillion in bonds, according to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. That’s twice what they owed in the financial crisis year of 2008. Corporate debt in China alone has soared from virtually nothing to $590 billion."

"Over the past decade, though, companies have borrowed heavily to capitalize on record-low rates. Many have used the proceeds not to hire or expand but to issue dividends to shareholders or to buy back their own stock."

"This is the greatest corporate bailout in world history and it's structured to make sure the super-corporations thrive and put genuine small businesses on life support..... "

The VIRUS? I'm not even sure there is one.

Corporate Debt Loads

Caribbean! Rafe...  23:25:38 GMT - 03/26/2020  
i didn't realize the first time watching it... she sounds russian too.

dc CB  23:05:51 GMT - 03/26/2020  
when I first saw it, for a bit I thought it must be a "deep fake' video FROM RUSSIA :)

Caribbean! Rafe...  22:51:24 GMT - 03/26/2020  
CB// I salute you for that.

dc CB  22:47:07 GMT - 03/26/2020  
I posted this last eve. there is a second there today---Working with customers.

feel good psas from the FDIC

The Safest Place for your Money

Caribbean! Rafe...  21:52:44 GMT - 03/26/2020  
IB// Better immunity results by taking fresh lime juice and honey in about 4.oz of water. (I posted this advice here a few days ago). Best results if consumed before breakfast at room temperature, then milk can also be had a little afterwards without a problem.

My father got a video in circulation about this after about 4 days of my it posting here, and as it turns out it was my own post plagarized into audio with a little bit of added spices., it's a ripleys if you kow what I mean.

Paris ib  19:39:16 GMT - 03/26/2020  
Thanks Frank

It's not the French people, it's the proto-fascist politicians and the near-total absence of democracy in France.

swiss frank  18:24:27 GMT - 03/26/2020  
For now yes that is the current mindset. No guarantee it stays that way tho. Big difference between French people and Swiss people. I do not know about accusing France of anything tho.

Paris ib  18:08:34 GMT - 03/26/2020  
Swiss Frank is this true?

Switzerland discards the total lockdown of its population; goes for mass testing and fast treatment; and accuses France of practicing “spectacle politics.”

Has Switzerland done this?

Escobar on the French Chloroquine Scandal

Paris ib  17:26:26 GMT - 03/26/2020  
Apparently Vitamin C also works.

Incidentally Intravenous Vitamiin C was also published in the Lancet as a Vaccine against Polio, not that Bill Gates took any notice.

Intravenous Vitamin C

Paris ib  11:45:00 GMT - 03/23/2020  
"a video of Professor Didier Raoult, one of the world’s most renowned infectiologists, because by announcing the existence of a proven drug in China against Covid-19, he highlighted the lack of a medical basis for the measures taken by President Macron"

Where do we go with this?

PAR 11:44:25 GMT - 03/23/2020  
Everybody just stay home for one month.
That is not so difficult.

Government should give cash to people who need it and not to anybody else.

PAR 11:13:20 GMT - 03/23/2020  
If the medical problem is resolved the economy will recover.

No need to bail out everybody. Trump seeking money for Trump corporation, Trump hotels and his friends is disgusting.

Spend that money on medicines.

Paris ib  11:09:34 GMT - 03/23/2020  
They can close down the economy real fast but get this drug out? Not so fast. Why is that?

Another guy cured

Paris ib  06:37:55 GMT - 03/21/2020  
What do we got so far?

10.000 global deaths attributed to a Virus that can be cured and/or prevented by an over-the-counter malaria drug.

Flu deaths run to 300k-600k every year globally. No idea how high it would go in a pandemic and, frankly, I don't care.

Financial market melt down - and that my friends is where the trouble is: the U.S. has a huge government debt/ deficit - a short roll over and in September something went horribly wrong. Short term rates spiked to 10 percent (and that's where all the funding / refunding is done). The FED stepped in. They didn't call it QE.

So then they know there is a problem. Queue the non-lethal, not spreading Pandemic bullsh.t story. Man the megaphones... create a false narrative. Now the breakdown of the financial system can be blamed on something: a Chinese Virus! Why not? They don't show for refunding any more.

Liquidity? Another bulls.it story. The U.S. market is now almost entirely a fictitious market anyhow. There's a price... we make it up but the U.S. has run out of funding where it really counts: overseas.

Martial Law? Yeah they can try it. Can they fool the Police and the Army to go to work when they can't get paid? As long as they can be fed and clothed... I guess maybe.

The Emperor has no clothes. There is nobody behind the curtain. It's over: they lost. Now it's just us.

The Non-Pandemic

Actionable trading levels delivered LIVE to YOUR charts

GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium

Mon 27 May 2019
AAGB/US- Holiday
Tue 28 May 2019
A 14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
C 13:00 US- Case-Shiller
Wed 29 May 2019
A 08:55 DE- Employment
AA 18:00 US- BOC Decision
A 18:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 30 Mar 2019
AAEZ/CH- Holiday
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 31 Mar 2019
AA 10:00 EZ- Flash HICP
A 12:30 US- Personal Income, Spending, Deflator
AA 14:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan

Global-View Affiliate Program

We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.

Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.

Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.

Contact us

Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube

pic

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory