User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?
FOREX Forum

Forex Forum     ← Back to Forums

Sort Order: Latest Post on Top - Latest Post Last            Post Reply

london red  08:33:21 GMT - 04/02/2020  
goldman looking for 6 million jobless claims today. last time dow was up 5% on worst claims ever, so this time s&p up to 2585 on 6 million claims?
fwiw tomorrows nfp ref wk is march 12th, claims then were unmoved, so don't expect a too bad fig tomorrow. it will surprise to upside but should be disregarded.

Israel  MacroMicro  04:40:14 GMT - 04/02/2020  
Israeli minister of public health diagnosed with corona

dc CB  22:21:33 GMT - 04/01/2020  
"and remember, one of the easiest things you can do is to WASH YOUR HANDS, for at least 20 seconds" a public service anncmnt from WETA Washington.

dc CB  22:09:58 GMT - 04/01/2020  
funny NPR nuz breaks this eve featuring "to wear a mask or not in public' after being told Not........"

I'm sure PBS's NEWS HOUR with Judy Woodruff will have a lengthy segment on the Question. (and find a way to take a dig at Trump...for failing to tell us to wear masks.)

Mtl JP  21:18:15 GMT - 04/01/2020  
doom doom ...doom doom
-----------------------------
..."care must be taken to minimise potential impacts on the food supply or unintended consequences on global trade and food security. "...

Joint Statement by QU Dongyu, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and Roberto Azevedo, Directors-General of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the World Trade Organization (WTO)

Israel  MacroMicro  21:07:22 GMT - 04/01/2020  
CB 20:43

the length of his titles are second to the ones of the almighty north Korea boss

dc CB  20:43:56 GMT - 04/01/2020  
funny that it takes a Joe Rogan podcast.....

Starts 1 min in runs 1hr 12 mins
COVID

Peter Hotez, M.D., Ph.D. is Dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine and Professor of Pediatrics and Molecular Virology & Microbiology at Baylor College of Medicine where he is also the Director of the Texas Children’s Center for Vaccine Development (CVD) and Texas Children’s Hospital Endowed Chair of Tropical Pediatrics.

Dr. Peter Hotez April 1

dc CB  17:15:23 GMT - 04/01/2020  
Better late than never.

Health officials in Riverside County, California, are recommending the widespread use of masks in public to help flatten the curve of the novel coronavirus, according to a press release sent on Tuesday.

New Public Health Reco

Israel  MacroMicro  14:56:05 GMT - 04/01/2020  
looking around and I still cannot be sure it's not Alfred J. Kwak running the current reality

swiss frank  14:48:30 GMT - 04/01/2020  
I thought a lot of the 'restaurants' in the US were stand alone. Optimal for tele-workers lunch break, drive thru, deliveroo/uber eats.

Mtl JP  14:44:30 GMT - 04/01/2020  
QSR's banners are mainly in high-traffic commercial centers / food courts
tele-work, if it takes off, tolls its death bell

Israel  MacroMicro  14:41:25 GMT - 04/01/2020  
when sewage system gets overloaded as the oil storage currently, we may get a real plaque in case one didn't build own sewage system inside own backyard.

real no demand number from cushing

swiss frank  14:38:55 GMT - 04/01/2020  
Why QSR? You know, the whole chicken sandwich thing....

Mtl JP  14:14:53 GMT - 04/01/2020  
ib IF my sence about tele-work pans out,
outfits like Restaurant Brands International Inc. (QSR)
will go the way of a heavy turd (ploink)

new profit opps in the making

Paris ib  14:07:21 GMT - 04/01/2020  
JP... we do have a timeframe. 45 days from the 17th of March. So 1st of May... they are sticking to the original plan. What we will have to deal with when they get through with this is an open question.

Israel  MacroMicro  13:50:02 GMT - 04/01/2020  
lol

did I sense right? you talk about now Chinese car brand?
you must know than even with a two/three wheeler you are traceable :)

times changed

Mtl JP  13:40:51 GMT - 04/01/2020  
I d be careful with a 1987 sense of "security" from GPS
got a GPS bug detector ?

Mtl JP  13:37:36 GMT - 04/01/2020  
where how u get parts for that transport ?

Purk Clogland  13:30:07 GMT - 04/01/2020  
CB, i remembered that you told that! Very nice! Ride on!

dc CB  13:25:35 GMT - 04/01/2020  
Purk
so I've still got my 1987 245... no GPS not trackable, can't be turned-off with a 'software update via the net'.
My Bug-Out transport lol

Israel  MacroMicro  13:16:46 GMT - 04/01/2020  
closer it nears, harder they scream
nothing done earlier, nothing to get done now
those knew everything yesterday, today they know even more
losers united, time to collect your trophies

Purk Clogland  13:16:30 GMT - 04/01/2020  
Thank you CB... me thinks those creatures are all alike. In clogland they do not have a clue how the peasants think... it is still politics. In the meantime many independant experts on pshycology, when asked (!), say that economic or mental death rates will be much higher than the Virus....

Mtl JP  13:14:33 GMT - 04/01/2020  
ib / one of peasant (a teamster organizer) budies is adamant that peasants will rise... (he is also a prophesies adept). I have a running bet with him that it will not happen (in our lifetimes), except maybe in small pockets, likely in the very poor neigrbourhoods where folks have literary nothing to lose (except their lives)

dc CB  13:10:03 GMT - 04/01/2020  
Purk, sadly yes.
and I live in Maryland, with a front row seat
There are worse people 'in charge' of much larger and denser poplulations.

Before COVID, they were irritating, sometimes amusing, even threatening, but I thought that rational thinking adults would vote them out of office. But this virus changes the game --- now YOU COULD DIE because of these A-holes.

I wrote in another screed, 'Identity politics' or politcal correctness will kill more people than the virus.

Paris ib  13:08:14 GMT - 04/01/2020  
While our livelihoods are stolen, our economy shut doen, our Governments burdened with unbearable debts and the mega-corporations get bailed out at the expense of small business... there will be no protest because we aren't allowed out.

Ain't that something?

And while there is pestilence supposedly killing everyone total mortality falls like a stone.

Of course as this continues rising poverty will see deaths start to rise dramatically in 3-6 months.

For Godssake sent these a.sholes to jail !

Criminals at large

Purk Clogland  12:57:20 GMT - 04/01/2020  
CB, do you think those people are real..? No joke ...

dc CB  12:46:56 GMT - 04/01/2020  
Mtl JP 11:58 GMT
managed theater ?
society....

The Gov of Virgina, who along with the newly empowered democrat controlled legislature, two months ago were pushing bills thru that would make all semi-automatic guns in the state illegal allow for confiscation --- door to door confiscation. You may recall the NUZ stories about 2nd Amendment Sanctuary Counties ---not sanctutary for illegal immigrants, Sanctuary for American citizen gun owners......
This Gov has ordered the lock-down of the entire state of Virginia thru June 30 --- due to COVID. With the exceptions of a few counties surrounding Wash DC --- Va is a Rural state, a Big rural state. Also in the 1860s it was the Seat of the Confederacy (Civil War), with Richmond as the capital.

Meanwhile in WasH DC, the Mayor Murial Bowser, has ordered everyone to stay inside, under penalty of fines and up to 90 days in jail. she has since toned it down a bit, but not much. This Mayor, a sanctuary city mayor, wants to release prisoners from jails into the community because of The Virus---po po prisioners may get sick (or need to make room for the new Shelter in Place law breakers)

This stuff is going on, on Both Coasts.
The Pols are pushing some buttons they ought not to push Unless the want this thing to get Unruly.

I fear... and for good reason.

dc CB  11:54:38 GMT - 04/01/2020  
a Marlyand County's COVID count rose from 16 to 92 this weekend as 66 very old people in a nursing home were diagnosed. Further investigation revealed that a member of the Staff tested positive but is 'non-symptomaic' - and is the likely source. Some have died, 12 are in intensive care at the local hospital ---Filling the ICU unit at the hospital to capacity.

In Washington DC, the big current controversy is 'to wear a mask in public or not', esp as it its now confirmed that a person can be Infectious without showing any symptoms. So wearing a mask protects the wearer from infection and alos prevents the Infected from Infecting.

The 'line' coming out of DC for over a month is "you don't need to wear a mask' ---- they are needed by our care providers.
(We f6ck'd up and failed to replenish our stockpiles that were depleated in the last infection scare, YEARS AGO. Ergo: you don't need a mask!!!)

Good trading

Actionable trading levels delivered LIVE to YOUR charts

GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium

Mon 27 May 2019
AAGB/US- Holiday
Tue 28 May 2019
A 14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
C 13:00 US- Case-Shiller
Wed 29 May 2019
A 08:55 DE- Employment
AA 18:00 US- BOC Decision
A 18:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 30 Mar 2019
AAEZ/CH- Holiday
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 31 Mar 2019
AA 10:00 EZ- Flash HICP
A 12:30 US- Personal Income, Spending, Deflator
AA 14:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan

Global-View Affiliate Program

We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.

Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.

Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.

Contact us

Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube

pic

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory