User Name: Password:      Register - Lost password?
FOREX Forum

Forex Forum     ← Back to Forums

Sort Order: Latest Post on Top - Latest Post Last            Post Reply

dc CB  02:40:35 GMT - 11/09/2020  
The CASH Market awaits the 9:30 bell.
Some things consistently never change. lol

PS (lmao)
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, called on President Donald Trump not to concede and to “fight hard” in the current legal battles that ensued as Democrat nominee Joe Biden declared victory.

“We will work with Biden if he wins, but Trump has not lost,” Graham told Fox Business on Sunday.
“Do not concede, Mr. President. Fight hard.”

Israel MacroMicro  10:35:26 GMT - 11/08/2020  
coins by their nature have two sides

very far from over

dc CB  21:49:16 GMT - 11/07/2020  
MacroMicro 19:04 GMT

soybeans. not too much to say now. the year is winding down, the US crop is in.

Brazil, the crop size, progress, and harvest --- is the next mover, as they will be selling to China...so the Real v USD noteable.

Watch the COT.
All the Free Money has the Big Specs taking large contra-seasonal positions this year. It's been a welcome boon to the producers who had been shell shocked by the Trump/Xi trade wars.

NYC NY  20:13:13 GMT - 11/07/2020  
Disagree

This was anti Trump vote. I will keep my feelings about him out of this, just glad to see him go.

I know Ttumpers who are not sad to see him go as long as Congress is split.

Minneapolis DRS2  19:08:10 GMT - 11/07/2020  
Nobody understands this virus except its creators. If there is anything this entire episode has proven, it's that almost all of the so-called "science" and so-called "experts" are anything but. The only thing that IS well-understood is the willingness of politicians to prey on the natural gullibility of everyday people.

As far as the election goes...this really has very little to do with Trump, and has more to do with the American people. The model that "the deep state" and "the mainstream media" want is a unified, compliant American people who will follow their directions to the letter. They had this in (Bill) Clinton and Obama, who would tell the people to "listen to THE SCIENCE" and "obey THE EXPERTS" and be believed. This might have worked 10 or 20 years ago, but people have gotten wise and communications are much better.

Enter Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Donald Trump broke the mold and TPTB are PISSED OFF. Trump doesn't believe the so-called experts, and the people know that he has no reason to. Now the American people represent everything they fear...a populace who doesn't believe the BS that they have been fed for the past century, who are well-armed, who are in numerous racial and ethnic factions, and who are looking for somebody to blame.

TPTB are hoping that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will calm things down, while at the same time blaming Trump for "being divisive". Good luck with that. Wear a mask if you want to...just like THE SCIENCE and THE EXPERTS tell you to do.

Israel MacroMicro  19:05:41 GMT - 11/07/2020  
habibi, ice cold water, relax!

Israel MacroMicro  19:04:52 GMT - 11/07/2020  
CB

do you mind to spend a moment and share your opinion about soybeans for the coming weeks?
some expected trading levels are welcome.

tia

haifa ac  19:03:48 GMT - 11/07/2020  
"distorting the ability to accept facts."
who determines the facts?
Inspector Clouseau???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KsVu11CSrQ

dc CB  18:56:05 GMT - 11/07/2020  
ac
that is the problem, when one becomes infected with TDS(TrumpDerangementSyndrome). I am not defending anyone. I'm telling you all what's happening...dude.
It's funny the way the syndrome effects the mind, distorting the ability to accept facts.
The game is not over.
The last contested election, in 2000, Al Gore, a consumate politician, son of a politician, made the politically wise move.
He went on to become the worlds first Climate Change Billionaire.

Trump is already a billionaire, he's not a politician. He won't get a 2nd term, but he ain't gonna walk away without a fight.
This just started.

So get over it.

haifa ac  18:53:20 GMT - 11/07/2020  
"Mask wearing is a personal choice."

WOW!!!!!! So is stopping at a red light.
You really do not understand this virus. Very sad.

Israel MacroMicro  18:52:42 GMT - 11/07/2020  
the point is, were votes counted as fraud or not
the rest, ways and manners of Trump to express himself and we all know by now that integrity is not part of his DNA

disclosure: I wanted Trump to win the elections as he is less boring than Biden

Minneapolis DRS2  18:49:46 GMT - 11/07/2020  
Such inflammatory language..."murdering the people by telling them not to wear a mask"? You must be pretty miserable to keep going on like that.

Mask wearing is a personal choice. Some choose to wear them, but many do not. (I do not wear one myself.)

My favorite targets for ridicule are those people who wear the masks with "I can't breathe" printed on them. Who came up with that stupid idea? It's like wearing a permanent dunce cap and being proud of it.

haifa ac  18:27:48 GMT - 11/07/2020  
CB, I respect you very much. But , for the life of me , I cannot understand how can you support such a mass murderer to keep leading the American people.
Nixon had to go for erasing 17 minutes of a lousy tape....
Should not a president who is murdering the people by telling them not to wear a mask--be disposed ASAP!?

dc CB  17:46:42 GMT - 11/07/2020  
The mainstream media has launched a coordinated effort to proclaim Joe Biden President-Elect.

President Trump and his campaign team have reminded Americans that "legal votes decide who is president, not the news media."

As Constitutional lawyer, Jenna Ellis explains: "Joe Biden is not the president-elect just because media declares him so."

Media coordinated efforts are attempting to simply declare Joe Biden the president and ignore the rule of law.

There is no official winner until every legal vote is counted accurately, the states certify results, and all legal challenges are resolved.

As a reminder, here are the official dates that matter (as opposed to what CNN et al. think).

December 8: States are expected to resolve controversies at least six days before the meeting of electors.

December 14: Electors meet in respective states to certify their votes for President and Vice President.

As Trump said earlier, "this election is far from over."

dc CB  17:43:11 GMT - 11/07/2020  
Update (1100ET): Further down the 'Domminion Voting System' rabbit-hole, Politico reports that a technology glitch that halted voting in two Georgia counties on Tuesday morning was caused by a vendor uploading an update to their election machines the night before, a county election supervisor said.

Voters were unable to cast machine ballots for a couple of hours in Morgan and Spalding counties after the electronic devices crashed................................

As American Thinker's Andrea Widburg detailed earlier, when Kyle Becker heard about the “glitchy” computer program in Antrim County, Michigan, the one that tried to give 6,000 Trump votes to Biden, he starting doing research into the system. He ended up finding an amazing amount of highly disturbing information. The Dominion system has been known for some time to be defective, yet 28 states use it. This post is a compilation of Becker’s information, both in his own tweets and in one other person’s tweet, about what’s going on with that system:

most disturbing is the impunity with which Democrats are gaming the system. They’re not even trying to cover their tracks. They are 100% certain that there will be no consequences for their actions. They know that the media, which should be a watchdog on behalf of American citizens, is actually an arm of the Democrat party that will do everything necessary to cover for Democrat election crimes.

In 30 States, A Computer System Known To Be Defective Is Tallying Votes

Actionable trading levels delivered LIVE to YOUR charts

GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium

Mon 27 May 2019
AAGB/US- Holiday
Tue 28 May 2019
A 14:00 US- Consumer Confidence
C 13:00 US- Case-Shiller
Wed 29 May 2019
A 08:55 DE- Employment
AA 18:00 US- BOC Decision
A 18:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 30 Mar 2019
AAEZ/CH- Holiday
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 31 Mar 2019
AA 10:00 EZ- Flash HICP
A 12:30 US- Personal Income, Spending, Deflator
AA 14:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan

Global-View Affiliate Program

We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.

Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.

Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.

Contact us

Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube

pic

Retail Forex Brokerage Changing!

Are you looking for your first broker or do you need of a new one? There are more critical things to consider than you might have thought.

We were trading long before there were online brokers. Global-View has been directly involved with the industry since its infancy. We've seen everything and are up-to-data with recent regulatory changes.

Our Best Brokers listing section includes:Forex Broker Reviews, Forex Broker Directory, Forex Broker Comparisons and advice on How to Choose a Forex Broker

If would like guidance, advice, or have any concerns at all ASK US. We are here to help you.

SEE Our Best Brokers List

Currency Trading Tools

• Live rates, currency news, fx charts. 

• Research reports and currency forecasts.

• Foreign Exchange database and history.

• Weekly economic calendar.

Directory of  Forex trading tools

Terms of Use    Disclaimer    Privacy Policy    Contact    Site Map

Forex Forum
Forex Trading Forum
Forex Forum + forex rates
Forex Forum Archives
Forex Forum RSS
Free Registration

Trading Forums
Currency Forum Guide
Forum Directory